December 13, 2017, 12:11:02 AM

Author Topic: Koeman left  (Read 4366 times)

October 04, 2017, 04:46:34 AM
Reply #60

Paddockoldie

koeman isnt a quality manager, any no mark could do a better job

That's my point, but not long ago he was 'the one'... who do you think we would get. Not like, actually get? Any of those already mentioned would be as big if not bigger gamble than Koeman.

deCoubertin

October 04, 2017, 04:51:08 AM
Reply #61

KoemansNumberTens

That's my point, but not long ago he was 'the one'... who do you think we would get. Not like, actually get? Any of those already mentioned would be as big if not bigger gamble than Koeman.

As big or bigger gamble than koeman was not is now. He's a loser now. I'd rather a 2/1 yet to run than an even money loser. Of course the next 1 might not succeed but this ones already failed

October 04, 2017, 04:51:29 AM
Reply #62

SANA_DR0

Usmanov our next manager.

Usmanov knows he's on his way and has got someone epic lined up.. *dreams*
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 04, 2017, 05:05:32 AM
Reply #63

blueski

I have just seen big Sam in the blue star chippy. Steak pie meal and 2 kebabs in case you were wondering.
obvious blag

he'd have gotten 3
Nil Satis

October 04, 2017, 05:07:22 AM
Reply #64

Hawkandro

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 04, 2017, 05:08:58 AM
Reply #65

bluestevie

Just done a Twitter search and a lot of the Koeman sacked/quit talk seems to stem from those mischievous little rats across the park but theyre not arsed by us are they?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 04, 2017, 01:46:16 PM
Reply #66

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else a little bit surprised at how the tide has turned?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 04, 2017, 02:52:10 PM
Reply #67

Redartin

By mutual consent, rumours all over r the shop.

He giveth.....

The More I am Trying to find out the more it seems like bullshit....
So I reckon bullshit

I was just passing on what I heard

.......and he taketh away.

October 04, 2017, 02:55:09 PM
Reply #68

Lazarou

Yes and no, I think we were all pleased to have a manager of such standing in the game with such a illustrious history as a player. Unfortunately he has never even appeared to bother to endear himself to Everton. Professionally I am sure he is hurting but I don't think he is hurting like a fan in anyway. I suppose why should he?

Let's face it all this kissing the badge and bullshit interviews players and managers give is just that it is bullshit. It may have meant something years ago, but not anymore.

October 04, 2017, 03:12:56 PM
Reply #69

BlueForYou

Koeman is a "straight down the line" man and requires a set of players to buy into that "philosophy"

Rooney does

Respect the manager

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 04, 2017, 03:17:43 PM
Reply #70

Bluedylan

Koeman is a "straight down the line" man and requires a set of players to buy into that "philosophy"

Rooney does

Respect the manager

He's more of a ''long diagonal over the top'' manager judging by our performance and stats
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 04, 2017, 03:25:26 PM
Reply #71

BlueForYou

The result of a manager who tells it bluntly to blunt instruments

The instruments need to sharpen up
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 04, 2017, 03:26:13 PM
Reply #72

Major Clanger

Not in the least.

From day one Koeman has been very careful to keep his distance from the club, he emphasised at every opportunity how he doesn't have any kind of emotional connection with Everton apart from the contractually obligatory stuff, how he's merely doing a job. Which is fine, I've got no problems with that, but it's what could've bought him time and goodwill with the fans (like it did for Martinez).

He chose not to buy that "get out of jail free" card, so it's unsurprising that he's being hounded out at the first sign of a crisis.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 04, 2017, 03:28:24 PM
Reply #73

BlueForYou

Smack on

Harry Catterick

October 04, 2017, 04:11:10 PM
Reply #74

AllyBlue14

Not in the least.

From day one Koeman has been very careful to keep his distance from the club, he emphasised at every opportunity how he doesn't have any kind of emotional connection with Everton apart from the contractually obligatory stuff, how he's merely doing a job. Which is fine, I've got no problems with that, but it's what could've bought him time and goodwill with the fans (like it did for Martinez).

He chose not to buy that "get out of jail free" card, so it's unsurprising that he's being hounded out at the first sign of a crisis.

Not really free if he had to buy it ;)