November 22, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

Author Topic: Koeman left  (Read 4116 times)

October 04, 2017, 04:21:39 PM
Reply #75

Major Clanger

Not really free if he had to buy it ;)

Point taken, it's more like the NHS: free at the point of delivery :)

The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

deCoubertin

October 04, 2017, 04:37:34 PM
Reply #76

everton1952

As if anything written here by fans or anywhere else is likely to dislodge a manager!! Anyone who imagines that is deluded. Decisions are made at board level driven by results, league position and sometimes to a much lesser degree, angry crowd reaction over a period.  How many times has it to be said that very few managers "buy-in" to their club. Wenger is probably the only current one, maybe the kraut across the park. The rest are interested in something else altogether, and what comes after that. Koeman should not be criticised for "not buying in" to the club. He is not a fan any more or less than other managers are.    His reputation, and therefore his next job  is what counts for him, nothing else. Get used to it, and when he leaves sooner or later, we are on to the next man, to criticise over his lack of English, poor attitude, arrogance, thickness etc.  No one that counts at the club reads what we write or any other fans forum, least of all the managers.

October 04, 2017, 04:37:59 PM
Reply #77

AllyBlue14

Point taken, it's more like the NHS: free at the point of delivery :)

Ha, I was only being facetious.

Agree with the point, though. If you're going to go in somewhere as Billy Big Bollocks and make no effort at the hearts and minds game, it'll come as no surprise that you'll have little support when things go south.

October 04, 2017, 04:41:36 PM
Reply #78

Major Clanger

As if anything written here by fans or anywhere else is likely to dislodge a manager!! Anyone who imagines that is deluded. Decisions are made at board level driven by results, league position and sometimes to a much lesser degree, angry crowd reaction over a period.  How many times has it to be said that very few managers "buy-in" to their club. Wenger is probably the only current one, maybe the kraut across the park. The rest are interested in something else altogether, and what comes after that. Koeman should not be criticised for "not buying in" to the club. He is not a fan any more or less than other managers are.    His reputation, and therefore his next job  is what counts for him, nothing else. Get used to it, and when he leaves sooner or later, we are on to the next man, to criticise over his lack of English, poor attitude, arrogance, thickness etc.  No one that counts at the club reads what we write or any other fans forum, least of all the managers.

No-one criticised him for it, merely observed that he is merely reaping what he had sown. And it was a deliberate choice of his, so pardon me for not shitting my pants in sympathy.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 04, 2017, 04:47:54 PM
Reply #79

SANA_DR0

why are you even on this forum, when you keep saying whats the point of talking about this topic ( seems like to be your favorite line, whats the point of talking about this')
Well Mr 1952, this is  a forum. the topics are there to be discussed, we know  the managers dont read this shit, but FANS do.
you know.. we have like 39,000 fans at home games., that literally see what Koeman cant, and if they boo loud enough there say will influence the decision making of the board.

ALSO, Martinez bought into the Everton Ethos, hence why he was given more time by the fans, he was in  'love' with the club. same goes for Moyes.. 1 manager out of 3 for Everton.

your point(s) is/are invalid.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 04, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
Reply #80

benny

NSNO Subscriber
the power is in the fans feet.I remember Mike Walker Walter Smith time in control and the attendence went down to 20000 and below.Enough said

October 04, 2017, 05:04:58 PM
Reply #81

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
the power is in the fans feet.I remember Mike Walker Walter Smith time in control and the attendence went down to 20000 and below.Enough said
As hard as it is we should support the team, not the manager

Simply simply lovely

October 04, 2017, 05:23:22 PM
Reply #82

everton1952

The topic is Koeman left. But he hasn't left. Why not talk about it on the "would you sack Koeman thread". When a nonsense  thread is started it somehow gets me to reply with nonsense. i.e. Rafa seen on Goodison Road. All fun of course.  Not invalid considering the title is rubbish. But this thread is invalid surely? Why not start a "Moshiri leaves Everton" thread?  If someone does, I will reply to that accordingly.

October 04, 2017, 05:23:42 PM
Reply #83

Toddacelli

As hard as it is we should support the team, not the manager

True. But we are football fans. We turn up to see football. And if we aren't seeing any football worth fanning about...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 04, 2017, 05:34:52 PM
Reply #84

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
True. But we are football fans. We turn up to see football. And if we aren't seeing any football worth fanning about...
I know pal, I stopped going cos of martinez two seasons back

Simply simply lovely

October 04, 2017, 06:16:03 PM
Reply #85

gizzblue

Won't stop me going the match fuck that ....I'm  not a glory hunter ☺like all Everton fans we've seen this shit before ...it will come good eventually

October 04, 2017, 07:06:55 PM
Reply #86

Toddacelli

Won't stop me going the match fuck that ....I'm  not a glory hunter ☺like all Everton fans we've seen this shit before ...it will come good eventually

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 04, 2017, 07:09:15 PM
Reply #87

benny

NSNO Subscriber
I know pal, I stopped going cos of martinez two seasons back
               a bit of contradiction there jimmy to your reply to my thread lad

October 04, 2017, 07:24:50 PM
Reply #88

SANA_DR0

Koeman left, righ,t left, stop turn. Right, left, right! HALT

has he signed yet?
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 04, 2017, 08:00:33 PM
Reply #89

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
               a bit of contradiction there jimmy to your reply to my thread lad
I know pal, that's why I started with as hard as it is and "should"

Martinez was the grimmest times I think of watching Everton for me and I bolted

Ive seen many many worse sides but I knew they were limited players, Martinez had good players and yet we were dire, the same players as the year before which was what got me!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 08:03:50 PM by Jimmywhack »

Simply simply lovely