December 10, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

Author Topic: Is Pickford one of the issues?  (Read 3958 times)

October 04, 2017, 07:58:53 PM
Read 3958 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
hasnt pickfords distribution been one of the worst in the league?

We're definitely trying to rely on it too much. If there's a break on then sure but I can't fucking stand the long ball shit at the minute. It's back to Moyes type stuff of straight from the kick off surrendering possession for yardage. Draining.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 04, 2017, 09:25:47 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gosh, the worst in the league! You must have studied this. Who is the next worse and who is the best in the league? Can you back up your statement with statistics? Must be hard to watch the games if you concentrate too much on one aspect.

Yeah I mean like in terms of his passes hitting our players - one of the worst in the league I believe.

It's due to us not having a striker though not his kicking. I wish he wouldn't do it as much and would pick his times better personally because I find it boring and unattractive...down to Ronald though isn't it really.

That said apparently against City we used it to pin them up the pitch and win the ball back so it's like sacrificing possession for yardage and trying to pin them, so his completion will be lower.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 05, 2017, 08:16:51 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah a nice ball player in front of him would be great.

Koulibaly would be perfect on the left with Baines, leaving Keane to be the deep block CB like at Burnley.

Then a baller in DM like pareades from zenit.

Finally wilf Zaha ok the right wing and giroud up top.

200m

October 05, 2017, 09:52:37 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine me on here moaning about my own selections.

Sack him / me.

October 06, 2017, 02:32:13 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
lol at the Giroud shouts, he will be here for  6months then his legs would be gone, so many many better players than an aging arsenal reserve.
he looks so disinterested this season, even tho he chose to stay., glad we didnt get him, his lackadaisical attitude would piss me off// if you guys thought ~Lukaku was lazy, Giroud is another level of not giving a fuck.

just watch him play!!

Haha fuck off mate, I'd rather giroud walk back and forward over my bollocks in a pair of heels than watch Wayne Rooney drag his fucking bifta smoking arse around the pitch another minute.

October 07, 2017, 09:29:49 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I really wanted to tool you there but no ,I would just like you to elaborate .The comparison to Rooney baffles me ! Why is it always one or the other ? By the way if the offer is open I have the heels .

It was a juxtaposition for dramatic affect mostly.