October 21, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

Author Topic: One player or one manager  (Read 876 times)

October 05, 2017, 04:27:39 AM
Reply #15

The Analog Kid

Ask him why he elbowed that dude in Scotland, ask him what prison life was like.  How he felt about serving the 12 match ban after he came out of prison. best players he's played with.. what he thought of Amokachis dress sense, best players he played against.. best players he has seen in the youth teams,, how he rates Unsworth as a manager..

just for starters..

Bit more than an elbow squire, he nearly butted the head off his shoulders!

deCoubertin

October 05, 2017, 04:28:26 AM
Reply #16

The Analog Kid

Pat Van Den Hauwe

October 05, 2017, 04:34:44 AM
Reply #17

mikey_blue

Gazza. I'd have to ask about the whole Raoul Moat thing.

October 05, 2017, 05:18:10 AM
Reply #18

TheTone

Distin, so he could tell me where the best places are to deliver milk of a morning

October 05, 2017, 06:03:29 AM
Reply #19

Jamokachi

A rave in Royston's basement.

October 05, 2017, 06:54:54 AM
Reply #20

Ramjam

I've had a night on the booze with John Bailey back in 2007, he's a fuckin laugh, the next day he met up with me again and brought me a signed shirt. Top bloke
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 06:55:58 AM by Ramjam »
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 05, 2017, 08:29:56 AM
Reply #21

Bluedylan

Kanchelskis. Reckon he'd have some belter stories about the Russian mafia, life at Everton, playing under Fergie, life in Italy etc.

Of the current crop, Bainesy, because he clearly has a brain.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

October 05, 2017, 02:45:25 PM
Reply #22

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Ask him why he elbowed that dude in Scotland, ask him what prison life was like.  How he felt about serving the 12 match ban after he came out of prison. best players he's played with.. what he thought of Amokachis dress sense, best players he played against.. best players he has seen in the youth teams,, how he rates Unsworth as a manager..

just for starters..

He didn't elbow him, he head butted him.

October 05, 2017, 05:24:32 PM
Reply #23

SANA_DR0

Bit more than an elbow squire, he nearly butted the head off his shoulders!

lol i couldnt recall properly.. been so long.. almost quarter of a century ago..

Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

October 05, 2017, 05:56:26 PM
Reply #24

Ramjam

He must have been a fuckin nightmare to play against
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 05, 2017, 11:15:34 PM
Reply #25

formerKHL

just for starters..

Or you could read his biography.... answers all your questions

October 05, 2017, 11:56:52 PM
Reply #26

74Blue

Gary Speed. I would have loved to have known the real story behind such a massive blue suddenly wanting to leave so badly. There were so many rumours floating around that it would have been nice to know the real story. It would have also been interesting to possibly understand some of the demons that drove him to suicide.

October 06, 2017, 01:34:28 AM
Reply #27

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Nev is trending on twitter, think he is having a breakdown ahahah
I have to return some videotapes.