November 22, 2017, 11:52:59 AM

Author Topic: Favourite Performance  (Read 1992 times)

October 08, 2017, 04:42:02 AM
Reply #30

SANA_DR0

For comedy value there's always this...

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

deCoubertin

October 08, 2017, 04:53:23 AM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The Saha v Chelsea one was a masterclass, John Terry on toast.

Manny vs United was something else although I wonder if gets better in a hazy nostalgic way looking back.

As someone said countless Arteta performances that were fantastic to watch.

Fella v City was fantastic, he absolutely bossed them.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 08, 2017, 05:05:48 AM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator
Fella v City was fantastic, he absolutely bossed them.

Fellaini against Man Utd, first game of the 12/13 season on MNF when he scored the only goal of the game was a great performance by him. I'm sure they had Carrick in central defence and Felli absolutely ruined him.

October 08, 2017, 05:15:12 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini against Man Utd, first game of the 12/13 season on MNF when he scored the only goal of the game was a great performance by him. I'm sure they had Carrick in central defence and Felli absolutely ruined him.

Great player fellaini, capable of being a thorn in the side of any team, and yeah even put in a few really really top CM performances.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 08, 2017, 05:20:23 AM
Reply #34

The Analog Kid

My lads first game that, we recorded it on Sky as well in the hope hed see hinself on tele. There he was, 19th minute, stuffing his face! Probably the best Ive seen Fellaini play.

Spurs in December the same season, 1-0 down to a flukey Dempsey goal, up pops Pienaar on 90 and Jelavic on 93. Bedlam.

95 semi and final.

October 08, 2017, 05:36:42 AM
Reply #35

Ross

Billy Kenny derby

Or Big Dunc v Newcastle

Proper fuck yall games
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 08, 2017, 05:37:32 AM
Reply #36

mikey_blue

Loved Geri Vs Arsenal in Martinez's first season. He looked great in that game.

October 08, 2017, 05:42:47 AM
Reply #37

bluestevie

Seen a couple of mentions of Arteta v Fiorentina, you could easily put a mention in for anyone from the team that night. Mine would be for Jags, him and Lescott defended like lions that night, never felt a ground full of people's collective hearts break so much when his pen was saved, genuinely believed that we would have won the Uefa that year had we won that tie
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 08, 2017, 06:18:19 AM
Reply #38

Jamokachi

Southall was showboating in that game. He was never threatened.

The one he saved with his feet (from Scholes I think) was the only time I was actually worried.

October 08, 2017, 06:30:25 AM
Reply #39

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
For comedy value there's always this...

Two things about that game. I remember thinking that McFadden was going to be world fucking class. Sat by the Leeds fans with my mate giving them so much shit because he was just toying with them.

Secondly, I'm now concern I have early onset memory loss as I could've sworn it was Radzinski who scored the third and not Duncan
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 08, 2017, 06:56:48 AM
Reply #40

SANA_DR0

one of my faves was against Birmingham, i recall watching it on skys saturday night extended match highlights proggie, i used to go out on saturdays on purpose so i wouldnt know the score and be excited when i watched the highlights.. anyway

i recall watching it.. we played them off the park, 1-0 with ten mins to go., then bham score.. 2 goals in injury time, Carsely and Vaughan i think.

but that was the thing back then. Moyes' teams never gave up, we used to score so many goals late late on in injury time, miss that never say die attitude.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 08, 2017, 07:01:51 AM
Reply #41

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Felling against City and Felli against United already mentioned.

There was also a John Stones performance at Wembley. I think it was against  United where he really drove us forward in the second half. Played like Beckenbauer.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 08, 2017, 08:07:33 AM
Reply #42

eyesalwaysblue

\the faces on there bench after the 1st went in...classic
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 08, 2017, 09:33:18 AM
Reply #43

BlueMaquis

\the faces on there bench after the 1st went in...classic

Amazing how fluid we were able to play on such a disaster of a pitch. Today's players can't even string a few passes together on perfect turf and would still complain that the weather affected their play.

October 08, 2017, 09:57:14 AM
Reply #44

eyesalwaysblue

The way we roll over against the shite nowadays is criminal,could learn to dislike Koeman a bit less if he won us a derby,or even recreated the passion of those players.
I still despise Clive Thomas..