September 26, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

Author Topic: Brighton v Everton  (Read 26358 times)

October 15, 2017, 07:42:58 PM
Read 26358 times

Bwana

Second litre of Paulaner Oktoberfest beer under way in Amwaj Rotana hotrl's sports bar in Dubai. HD picture, Toffees on. Kids and missus went to see a film. Beats Eritrea and those unreliable streams like Borg did to McEnroe.

Dont cha "Everton that" now Blues!
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 15, 2017, 08:01:40 PM
Reply #1

Bwana

So far one real chance to shoot and it fell again to Gueye...
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 15, 2017, 08:03:49 PM
Reply #2

Bwana

We're so slow. Roo starting the counter there and before halfway line it was over...

October 15, 2017, 08:15:23 PM
Reply #3

Bwana

I don't understand why they aren't falling to Schneiderlein though. They're supposed to be equivalent.

Playing two in the defensive role gives him reason/slack not to go forward. Cos "defence first". Gana is naturally that much faster that he runs for those. Sad thing is he can't shoot. Schneiderlin would be a good anchorman. On his own ie turn the diamond other way around mr. Koeman. Please.

October 15, 2017, 08:22:44 PM
Reply #4

Bwana

At what point does your £45m signing become droppable. Something needs to change and if heís going to persist with Rooney then Sig needs to take a break until we find a front four that works.
Ganaís shot earlier was our 18th shot on target in 8 league games. Which is pathetic.
4th lowest of the league.

Think about it.

October 15, 2017, 08:24:40 PM
Reply #5

Bwana

It seems like my poor streams in Asmara have been correct. Damn. I hoped it would've been just an oppressive regime's plot to convert me to African communism.

October 15, 2017, 08:54:33 PM
Reply #6

Bwana

Iíve just left Amsterdam (where I live), greetings from Budapest (where I am also not watching this).
And as it's been said I left Asmara, where I'd been watching this, to Dubai where I am watching this. And now: Gylfi. Show us please.

October 15, 2017, 08:55:46 PM
Reply #7

Bwana

45 millions ladies & gents.