November 20, 2017, 02:01:08 AM

Author Topic: Brighton v Everton  (Read 10620 times)

October 15, 2017, 09:29:32 PM
Reply #600

Bluedylan

Not good enough but will keep him in the job another week.

And that's all it'll be. There's no turning this around.

Quite an important week though eh? I was hoping to have some semblance of a season left when we binned him, but that's looking less and less likely.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 15, 2017, 09:29:44 PM
Reply #601

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah this has gone beyond a shit start with a new squad. Even with all the changes, results so far are nowhere near acceptable.

Koeman out.

October 15, 2017, 09:30:07 PM
Reply #602

hannu

Fucking shite against a team that will go down

is what the Brighton fans said

October 15, 2017, 09:30:20 PM
Reply #603

everton1952

We are climbing the table. Another 2 points and we would have been 10th !  Sorry for the travelling fans watching that. "Well OK , it was a point against a difficult opponent. I cannot criticize my players' effort""

October 15, 2017, 09:30:29 PM
Reply #604

BlueNoseMike

I want him gone.

It shouldn't matter that we got the draw. 0-0 wasn't good enough. Getting what was a fortunate penalty to score an actual goal isn't good enough.

Very few positives right now.

I'm not sticking up for koeman but how is it a fortunate penalty.  You're not gonna see a more blatant one all season.

I'm swaying towards the majority with the koeman out shouts but this forum (Not you) has go e proper negative about everything. It's miserable.

I saw koeman get slated for not showing passion on the sideline. Last season he was probably praised for not being an over the top cheer leading cunt like him across the park. When things are going your way everything you do is spot on. When they don't everything you do is shit. There's no middle ground with football fans is there haha

Yes got to go though he's shit hahah

October 15, 2017, 09:30:37 PM
Reply #605

Lxxx

October 15, 2017, 09:30:51 PM
Reply #606

KoemansNumberTens

Fortunate ? It was a blatant penalty, nothing fortunate about it at all.

We were very poor for sure.

Brighton were fortunate to not have just 9 players on the pitch at the end - Oliver missed them both and the pull on Sigardson ....

Think fortunate in the sense that we didnt really earn it with even remotely decent football. It was just given to us by a retarded defender

October 15, 2017, 09:31:00 PM
Reply #607

cantoffee

Remember when Koeman was tearing into Barkley during interviews when he first came in?

Strange we're not seeing that about Rooney or Sigurdsson. I say strange, but what I mean is double standards.
Barkley is our best player and Koeman has ostracized him and forced him out.

Do we really have a player who's close to as good as him? We would surely be better with him on the pitch.

October 15, 2017, 09:32:03 PM
Reply #608

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Think fortunate in the sense that we didnt really earn it with even remotely decent football. It was just given to us by a retarded defender

In fairness, we should have had another when Sigurdsson's shirt was pulled back.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 15, 2017, 09:32:34 PM
Reply #609

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sticking up for koeman but how is it a fortunate penalty.  You're not gonna see a more blatant one all season.

I'm swaying towards the majority with the koeman out shouts but this forum (Not you) has go e proper negative about everything. It's miserable.

I saw koeman get slated for not showing passion on the sideline. Last season he was probably praised for not being an over the top cheer leading cunt like him across the park. When things are going your way everything you do is spot on. When they don't everything you do is shit. There's no middle ground with football fans is there haha

Yes got to go though he's shit hahah

Fortunate because well it's not like we got the penalty through great build up play or a quick counter attack, it was just stupidity that gave us that.

October 15, 2017, 09:32:59 PM
Reply #610

everton1952

Two more league games for Koeman I think. Arsenal and Leicester. You get the feeling the end is very near for Koeman.
Remember the religious banners outside Goodison. "The end is nigh!". What about getting one and standing outside the ground next home game?

October 15, 2017, 09:33:21 PM
Reply #611

duncandisorderly

Think we'll get worse before there's an appetite for a managerial change.
As much as I can't bear the thought of any more performances like this, I think we're heading for a few more defeats before he's gone. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

October 15, 2017, 09:33:26 PM
Reply #612

Shogun

Administrator
Quite an important week though eh? I was hoping to have some semblance of a season left when we binned him, but that's looking less and less likely.

The worst thing is that I can see us beating Arsenal as well.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 15, 2017, 09:34:20 PM
Reply #613

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Miserable miserable miserable.

Hard fucking work these days isn't it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 15, 2017, 09:34:42 PM
Reply #614

everton1952

Barkley is our best player and Koeman has ostracized him and forced him out.

Do we really have a player who's close to as good as him? We would surely be better with him on the pitch.
I didn't know he was ostracized. I thought it was a hamstring injury?