November 21, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

Author Topic: Brighton v Everton  (Read 10919 times)

October 15, 2017, 09:35:38 PM
Reply #615

cantoffee

I didn't know he was ostracized. I thought it was a hamstring injury?
Do you think he'd still be here if he wasn't injured? Cause I don't.

October 15, 2017, 09:35:46 PM
Reply #616

indiantoffee1975

Remember the religious banners outside Goodison. "The end is nigh!". What about getting one and standing outside the ground next home game?

Banners may well be seen for the Arsenal game if the Lyon game becomes toxic.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 09:44:00 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

October 15, 2017, 09:36:09 PM
Reply #617

Toddacelli

Just play the U23's next week Ronald.

At least it will give you the opportunity to see what a football team plays like.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 15, 2017, 09:37:37 PM
Reply #618

Lxxx

Looking forward to seeing how he summarises that in his post match interview.

October 15, 2017, 09:37:38 PM
Reply #619

sixymack

Vlasic showed the passion that is required.
Siggy was terrible.

Did anyone see the sign at the end that stated rupees over our priorities.

Anyone know what that was about??

October 15, 2017, 09:38:15 PM
Reply #620

everton1952

U23s 0 Arsenal 7. Koeman Out Out Out.

October 15, 2017, 09:39:06 PM
Reply #621

Trowel

Siggy was terrible.

Kick off was moved for Indian TV.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 15, 2017, 09:39:14 PM
Reply #622

KoemansNumberTens

In fairness, we should have had another when Sigurdsson's shirt was pulled back.

Yeah I believe so. My screen had gone black at that stage. They should have had 2 reds too. Given that as bad as we were we probably deserved to win. The issue for me isnt results. That has an element of luck to it. Its performances. We derserve to have about half the points we have and 3 of the 4 we should have would have come today (and we were shite)
This isnt a blip or a work in progress..... We are a very poor side under Koeman

October 15, 2017, 09:39:37 PM
Reply #623

Ross

He’s remarkably chipper here in his post match interview.

Seems to think we did well.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 15, 2017, 09:40:29 PM
Reply #624

everton1952

India has offered Koeman a job at 100 million rupees per week to be their manager. It is on social media (not my crystal ball though).
Siggy was terrible.

India has offered Koeman 100 million rupees per week to be their manager. It is all over social media.

October 15, 2017, 09:43:25 PM
Reply #625

blue1948

Barkley is our best player and Koeman has ostracized him and forced him out.

Do we really have a player who's close to as good as him? We would surely be better with him on the pitch.
Barkley is our best player give me a break ,an injured lad who can't and doesn't want to play for us -there is no saying he would if Koeman went -what the fuck is happening to us supporters ?We are turning into fucking Mancs .

October 15, 2017, 09:44:53 PM
Reply #626

nwatson

a points a point but if it buys Koeman a few more games, well our season is fucked over the next 10 days.
There's no way these players, playing in koemans system? are capable of getting the results we need against Lyon Arsenal and Chelsea.
Why does our board wait until our season is destroyed before acting on it. It was the same with Martinez and the cup semi final. He should have been sacked prior to that game, the same way Koeman should have been sacked during the international break.
Give a new manager even if it's Unaworth a chance to have a positive impact on our season.
Instead the board are happy to give a manager who couldn't care less enough games to finish our season completely.
Bottom 3, out of europe and the league cup.
After that the new manager and fans can look forward to staying up.
Out board really are shit as fuck.

October 15, 2017, 09:45:12 PM
Reply #627

everton1952

Not me pal. Come on you Blues!

October 15, 2017, 09:48:42 PM
Reply #628

eyesalwaysblue

Fucking shite against a team that will go down, hope its not a stay of execution that penalty. It's almost like Koeman wants to be sacked with the lack of change of style.
He fucking knows the finishing 11 is better than the starting, he's taking the fucking piss.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 15, 2017, 10:01:53 PM
Reply #629

Evertonian in NC

NBC had it right after the match - Brighton deserved all 3 points, but with competent officiating, would have gave all 3 away.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin