November 18, 2017, 08:12:57 PM

Author Topic: Brighton v Everton  (Read 10370 times)

October 16, 2017, 12:07:27 AM
Reply #645

Ridge

Listening to Koeman's interview, he seemed genuinely pleased.

I thought it was pretty similar in terms of performance to Burnley game, just went behind much later.

October 16, 2017, 12:08:17 AM
Reply #646

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It was a poor performance, we controlled possession for long periods but rarely threatened.

October 16, 2017, 12:09:49 AM
Reply #647

Tinga

Best chance we've had in years to actually have something great about the place and we somehow fuck it up and waste time. I swear I'll never see Everton do anything, just feels like we are always going to be mediocre and nothing else.

October 16, 2017, 12:31:41 AM
Reply #648

WeimaranerBlues

Performance wise same as the last 3 or 4 games if you inc the Europa game,    1-0 nil in all and (defoe / pickford save) the same as today from going 2-nil down, picked up 4pts from 12pts and lucky to get the 4,  we have upto about  the  12  games played point and the league start to space out---remember last season we started great and stayed in the top 8 even with that very poor run.     

October 16, 2017, 12:44:06 AM
Reply #649

KoemansNumberTens

Best chance we've had in years to actually have something great about the place and we somehow fuck it up and waste time. I swear I'll never see Everton do anything, just feels like we are always going to be mediocre and nothing else.

That's exactly it. Everytime we look like we are going to take strides forwards we completely fuck it up. Used to be the business side of the club. Now it's inept managers and utterly laughable transfer windows. Can't even think it will get better in January. These cunts are probably planning another 3 or 4 bang average number 10s

October 16, 2017, 01:06:48 AM
Reply #650

eyesalwaysblue

Average would be an upgrade
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 16, 2017, 01:24:32 AM
Reply #651

blue1948

Name someone better
A better player than Barkley the wonderboy ? who has never held his place for more than a few games ,got hyped up to playing for England and failed .He was the next best thing , if he ever does get there he doesn't want it to be with Everton .Nah won't even bother putting a name forward ,if you think he is the best we have .Pointless.

October 16, 2017, 01:31:25 AM
Reply #652

wepull

India has offered Koeman a job at 100 million rupees per week to be their manager. It is on social media (not my crystal ball though). India has offered Koeman 100 million rupees per week to be their manager. It is all over social media.
I surely fucking hope not.

October 16, 2017, 01:34:36 AM
Reply #653

Ross

A better player than Barkley the wonderboy ? who has never held his place for more than a few games ,got hyped up to playing for England and failed .He was the next best thing , if he ever does get there he doesn't want it to be with Everton .Nah won't even bother putting a name forward ,if you think he is the best we have .Pointless.

He’s “never held his place”? How he manage to start 68 of the last 76 games he was available for in our previous two seasons?

Don’t be shy now either, surely you could offer us an idea of who’s better if you’re so certain we have better players than Barkley.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 16, 2017, 01:49:27 AM
Reply #654

gizzblue

He's "never held his place”? How he manage to start 68 of the last 76 games he was available for in our previous two seasons?

Don't be shy now either, surely you could offer us an idea of who's better if you're so certain we have better players than Barkley.
Turning up doesn't mean he's the best player ...what game have you seen to suggest he's the new messiah ....not trying to be flippant or anything really curious as to what game ...for  the life of me I've seen one 45 minutes against Newcastle that he was any good ....even the want away mirralas could be classed as more consistent per games  .imho. and he hasn't had managers thinking he was englands most phenomenal prospect ...Ross never reached his own potential and we are not talking about a kid anymore who might one day be great.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:51:39 AM by gizzblue »

October 16, 2017, 02:14:18 AM
Reply #655

cantoffee

Turning up doesn't mean he's the best player ...what game have you seen to suggest he's the new messiah ....not trying to be flippant or anything really curious as to what game ...for  the life of me I've seen one 45 minutes against Newcastle that he was any good ....even the want away mirralas could be classed as more consistent per games  .imho. and he hasn't had managers thinking he was englands most phenomenal prospect ...Ross never reached his own potential and we are not talking about a kid anymore who might one day be great.
So what player in our squad is better?

October 16, 2017, 02:16:19 AM
Reply #656

gizzblue

So what player in our squad is better?
With the same amount of starts many would show better stats. ..but at the minute under RK nobody gets the chance Ross wasted .

October 16, 2017, 02:43:37 AM
Reply #657

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still no names getting put forward.

Just because it is unpalatable doesn't mean it is not true.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 16, 2017, 02:46:31 AM
Reply #658

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
With the same amount of starts many would show better stats. ..but at the minute under RK nobody gets the chance Ross wasted .
View his stats against others in the pl last season

Simply simply lovely

October 16, 2017, 02:48:32 AM
Reply #659

TerryFeckWit