August 20, 2019, 06:54:09 PM

Author Topic: Brighton v Everton  (Read 35970 times)

October 09, 2017, 05:38:15 AM
Read 35970 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I've got a feeling we're going to smoke them.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 15, 2017, 08:17:09 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We are boring at the footballs. Put someone mad on.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 15, 2017, 09:34:20 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Miserable miserable miserable.

Hard fucking work these days isn't it.

October 15, 2017, 10:15:47 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley is our best player give me a break ,an injured lad who can't and doesn't want to play for us -there is no saying he would if Koeman went -what the fuck is happening to us supporters ?We are turning into fucking Mancs .

Name someone better

October 16, 2017, 02:43:37 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still no names getting put forward.

Just because it is unpalatable doesn't mean it is not true.

October 16, 2017, 02:52:31 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
View his stats against others in the pl last season

I just think think even watching how pedestrian and slow we are now with literally only vlasic who can carry the ball forward...and still some don't rate Barkley.

He can pass short or long, dribbles more than anyone on our team, create chances from open play and bang goals with either foot...and yet?

October 16, 2017, 05:28:43 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So a guy who couldn't take a few boo boys would thrive in a toxic atmos this fucking shit manager has created ...pahahaha 😅😅

No, that isn't what I'm saying at all?

Yet to see a name put forward by the way.

October 16, 2017, 02:00:20 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Like I said any body in the team who saw as many starts would eventually see some form.. yet to hear  of a good full game he's had either(his inconsistencies ). ..  truth is he devides opinion whichever way you shake it .

Still no names as to who we have who is a better player than Ross Barkley, hence why Tottenham, Chelsea and united want him and couldn't shake the likes of siggurdsson or Rooney fast enough.

Never mind, I understand your point but I'm not particularly talking about his stats as I think he's underplayed the last two years.