November 25, 2017, 04:26:15 AM

Author Topic: [News]Are Everton set to bounce back against Brighton?  (Read 1581 times)

October 12, 2017, 12:38:27 AM
Reply #15

Rodenplav64

A draw at best but that will be talked up by the blind.

deCoubertin

October 12, 2017, 12:42:34 AM
Reply #16

everton1952

What if we win? That will be talked up by the blind and the daft which includes me.

October 12, 2017, 03:42:11 AM
Reply #17

Mayor Farnum

A draw at best but that will be talked up by the blind.

The first thing Daley Blind said when he signed for United was, 'I only came to England so I could witness Brighton Everton games at close quarters.'

October 12, 2017, 03:11:13 PM
Reply #18

Corinthian

Hopefully. But not a dead cat bounce!

October 12, 2017, 04:48:24 PM
Reply #19

everton1952

Someone should warn the 3000 fans going to Brighton that we cannot win there. There are too many malign spirits wishing we will lose. That must be why my crystal ball won't function properly. It can't cope with all the malign spirits transmitting their pessimism on the airwaves.

October 12, 2017, 05:40:46 PM
Reply #20

SANA_DR0

Someone should warn the 3000 fans going to Brighton that we cannot win there. There are too many malign spirits wishing we will lose. That must be why my crystal ball won't function properly. It can't cope with all the malign spirits transmitting their pessimism on the airwaves.

there thinking long range. not just wanting us to win and then Koeman staying in. and knocking us out of everything else we are in,.

Time to accept Koeman was a failure for us. sooner he is gone. that is when we will start to improve and get all the fans back.

When did you lats hear Koeman say we or us? He refers to Everton as if he isnt part of the team/squad.
does your crystal ball want that to continue?
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 12, 2017, 07:39:51 PM
Reply #21

everton1952

Yes I know what you are really driving at. I just can't bring myself to wish for any defeat. Anyway, winning at Brighton won't save him his job unless a recovery follows fairly soon. I am hoping we all wish for a recovery whoever the manager might be. Nearly all managers are here today and gone tomorrow. I hold no special liking for Ronald and definitely not his style of football. I am sure he knows he has to change. Whether he is capable of change we will see.

October 12, 2017, 08:22:22 PM
Reply #22

Evertonian in NC

Nah, we need something good to happen.  Any win will do at present.  The Koeman stuff is out of our hands, we have to trust Moshiri to strike when the time is right.

I don't want to end up in a relegation scrap and then hire an anti-football manager to keep us safe, either.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 12, 2017, 08:31:41 PM
Reply #23

SANA_DR0

Nah, we need something good to happen.  Any win will do at present.  The Koeman stuff is out of our hands, we have to trust Moshiri to strike when the time is right.

I don't want to end up in a relegation scrap and then hire an anti-football manager to keep us safe, either.

I fear this will happen the longer we keep Koeman; rather get  a decent manager in who can play football before we are forced into an anti football manager as you stated,
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 12, 2017, 09:54:54 PM
Reply #24

formerKHL

and yet when he turns it around and we climb the league...win a cup..get to the semi's in Europe...

you'll all be saying.."told ye he was great"...

October 12, 2017, 11:30:52 PM
Reply #25

SANA_DR0

and yet when he turns it around and we climb the league...win a cup..get to the semi's in Europe...

lol no I wont be.. others may.. but saying we will climb the league and win a cup and semis lolol thats some dreaming there bud,,

Sooner or later he will go, He has a pretty big ego, cant see him fucking up totally so he can't even get another job, I see him being the Dutch manager before Christmas.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:55:10 PM by SANA_DR0 »

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 12, 2017, 11:36:41 PM
Reply #26

gizzblue

If the cunt won us the league I would still remember the shite has put us through when only he is to blame with shite selection and square peg round hole egotist twwwwat he is .

October 15, 2017, 03:27:34 PM
Reply #27

eyesalwaysblue

We got to want a win love or hate him, i don't like him but the only time i'd want a loss is if we'd already won the league and it meant the shite going down or somert similar.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 15, 2017, 05:32:39 PM
Reply #28

ally2

If the cunt won us the league I would still remember the shite has put us through when only he is to blame with shite selection and square peg round hole egotist twwwwat he is .

We've played like 8 games or something!   Give it a rest

October 15, 2017, 05:40:06 PM
Reply #29

gizzblue

We've played like 8 games or something!   Give it a rest
Your opinion my opinion ....with last seasons shite results too ....the lump it to lukaku tactic of last year doesn't work ...he has no other strings to his bow ..  if you see any different please enlighten me ffs....everyone else can see the glaring no' tens issue and square pegs round holes...not to mention the ego of the man  (only players hes bought)... I will never give it a rest I want better for our club .
If your happy with shit good luck Tranmere need fans .
Sldont like it don't reply to my posts simple 😆