September 20, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

Author Topic: Ashley Williams  (Read 13240 times)

October 10, 2017, 11:13:49 PM
Read 13240 times

KoemansNumberTens

He was never good enough and made these sort of mistakes at Swansea they were just brushed over because it’s “only Swansea” and they’re not very good defensively(erm hello!!).

Some of our squad building over the last 18 months has been poor given the money we’ve been spending. Thats one thing Koeman or Walsh won’t be able to complain about if they get the sack soon as they’ve certainly been given enough backing.

Got to say I've very little faith in our first team building now. Not even so much the individuals (that's always hit and miss) more even forming a plan of action of realising what we do and don't need

October 20, 2017, 03:31:34 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Thought hes been quite good today. Made a couple of great tackles when weve been caught on the counter. Our best defender today by an absolute mile

October 20, 2017, 01:56:02 PM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Our best defender by an absolute mile tonight even before he scored.

October 20, 2017, 05:02:17 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

The brawl doesn't embarass me. It showed a bit of heart and fight for a change. The action of the fan does though

People want to be less sensitive if they are embarrassed by that. A lot of our problem is we are so fucking passive. There was very little to the "brawl" not even sure that a punch was thrown

October 20, 2017, 05:22:49 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Which bit? The fan getting involved I can't accept. Those type of actions can cost the club massively

No I meant Williams and the rest of the players. The fan is just a dick head

October 20, 2017, 05:37:13 PM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

A fan is a fan. You can't control the actions of 30 odd thousand people, or legislate for every one of them.

Ashley Williams, on the other hand, is an embarrassment. Lost his head completely, as a senior player, and should've been given a red. I find it a bit ridiculous that anyone's defending him.

Who even cares. He wasn't. We lost anyway. He was probably our best player. We've been defending the inept on and off all season long. Every member of that team have cost us at points this season. He could have cost us but didn't is the least of our problems

October 20, 2017, 07:22:18 PM
Reply #6

KoemansNumberTens

I don't care if he is Welsh or passionate as he is purely and simply not good enough to be playing at Everton . If you like physicality watch boxing as I don't want to watch anyone getting smashed on a sports field . Rugby players should be charged with ABH every time they smash someone in a way that would see me or you down the local plod shop .

You might very well be right. If we are listing all the players that aren't good enough to play for a successful Everton we'll be left with about 4 and 2 of them might come back from long term injury half the players they were

People's problem with what Williams did last night is mainly that it was Williams. He's on the list now. Doesn't matter how he plays it's his fault. He even gets the blame for Keane being shit most weeks

October 20, 2017, 07:35:17 PM
Reply #7

KoemansNumberTens

I hope he is not even in the squad .

Rather than him playing really well?

October 21, 2017, 07:06:06 PM
Reply #8

KoemansNumberTens

Even assuming Duffy is better (fuck knows I don't watch Brighton but I doubt it) we let him go a long while ago. Are you suggesting we should have sat him in the reserves for 5 years waiting for this moment?