August 18, 2018, 12:05:37 AM

Author Topic: Ashley Williams  (Read 12531 times)

October 10, 2017, 09:52:01 PM
Read 12531 times

The Analog Kid

How’s he gone from captaining his national side to a Euro semi, putting in very good displays, to this how he’s been playing of late?

He was never this bad at Swansea.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:25:36 PM by The Analog Kid »

October 12, 2017, 02:03:16 AM
Reply #1

The Analog Kid

I can’t remember whether it was the Burnley game or the Ireland game just after either had scored, but the look on his face and in his eyes just resembled that of a man who’s at his lowest. I remember Stones getting abuse from the crowd one game, more than usual, and his confidence went to shit, he just looked like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him at the time.

October 12, 2017, 02:34:47 AM
Reply #2

The Analog Kid

Definitely- and the worse thing is that Wales has probably been his sanctuary at the moment and he has been playing well for us. He's only partially at fault hit the goal on Monday - Wayne Hennessy must take his share.There's also allegations that Robbie Brady head butted him off the ball prior to the goal. His reaction to losing the ball may have been a result or not. I feel for him at the moment, I really do. To see the man who has lead my country so well over the past few years reduced to a shell and to see some of the comments about him make me sad. The only thing I am truly critical of him was not staying on the pitch to applaud the fans on Monday.

I’m hoping the World Cup loss doesn’t affect him further going into the next lot of fixtures. A win against Ireland would’ve been magnificent for his confidence but that shit is hard to take for anyone.

Hopefully the break has done all our non-playing players a bit of good and we get up and running Sunday.

October 13, 2017, 04:47:16 AM
Reply #3

The Analog Kid

Ratcliffe is defending something connected with us? 🤔

You wouldn’t think he was once the former CWC, League and FA Cup winning captain with us, all’s he does is slag us off.

October 20, 2017, 07:25:48 PM
Reply #4

The Analog Kid

I hope he plays a blinder Sunday.

Not really arsed what he did to their keeper to spark it all off, some of their players were little shithouses, lying down every two minutes fuckin crying.

October 20, 2017, 07:52:04 PM
Reply #5

The Analog Kid

There’s some proper fuckin haters on ere isn’t there?