November 24, 2017, 08:44:00 PM

Author Topic: Ashley Williams  (Read 6624 times)

October 20, 2017, 04:32:08 AM
Reply #120

SANA_DR0

probably the best i've seen him play for us this season..

few matches ago i said he looked like a boxer.. got some punches in tonight.. thought he was going to be sent off..
that push on the keeper was a yellow, plus the other shit he did, weak referring.. but we got a goal for it..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

deCoubertin

October 20, 2017, 04:33:45 AM
Reply #121

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He was man of the match tonight for me. Not that many were in line but he stepped up

October 20, 2017, 04:35:19 AM
Reply #122

Mayor Farnum

I think he looked ok tonight. That ruck and the goal may have started to change the crowd's perception of him. Unfortunately, all that will get lost because of the result and he'll be back to square one.

October 20, 2017, 04:38:03 AM
Reply #123

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he was poor and got beaten too easy for the second goal.
He did take his goal well but was lucky to stay on and lucky again after with a headed challenge that was a booking

He may have looked OK cos Holgate and Martina were poor and Keane was absolutely fucking shocking

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 04:39:36 AM
Reply #124

Ross

Hes a liability time and again from a pure football perspective and now his heads carried and hes mentally weak.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 20, 2017, 04:39:46 AM
Reply #125

boothill

He is miles better than glen kealy

October 20, 2017, 05:43:37 AM
Reply #126

Thornton_19

It was his fault getting beaten for the second goal. Just because he kicked off and should of seen red doesn't mean he had a good game. Bang average again.

October 20, 2017, 05:51:57 AM
Reply #127

Lxxx

Feel for him. He knows he's past his best but knows he still needs to try and be a leader in an underperforming team.
Not a nice place to be professionally. At least he still gives his all, which unfortunately isn't good enough anymore though.

October 20, 2017, 05:53:04 AM
Reply #128

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not blaming him for that goal like.

What the fuck is Keane doing for starters?

October 20, 2017, 05:54:29 AM
Reply #129

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not blaming him for that goal like.

What the fuck is Keane doing for starters?
He had a fucking nightmare

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 01:56:02 PM
Reply #130

KoemansNumberTens

Our best defender by an absolute mile tonight even before he scored.

October 20, 2017, 02:31:53 PM
Reply #131

Lazarou

Disgrace of a captain, that brawl was a disgrace, yes he scored but it was free header. I am embarrassed as a Evertonian by that brawl, and he incited it.

The club is eating itself.

October 20, 2017, 02:48:06 PM
Reply #132

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Disgrace of a captain, that brawl was a disgrace, yes he scored but it was free header. I am embarrassed as a Evertonian by that brawl, and he incited it.

The brawl doesn't embarass me. It showed a bit of heart and fight for a change. The action of the fan does though
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 20, 2017, 02:48:29 PM
Reply #133

Lxxx

The brawl was an attempt to instil some passion into the performance. It was misguided, off the cuff and as you say embarrassing.
It worked temporarily by geeing up the crowd but if that's what it takes to get everyone to raise the tempo for 10 minutes we're in a bad way.

October 20, 2017, 02:51:50 PM
Reply #134

Lazarou

The brawl doesn't embarass me. It showed a bit of heart and fight for a change. The action of the fan does though

Yeah that is true, knobhead behaviour all round. But I do expect better as a captain of Everton (and Wales).