September 26, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

Author Topic: Ashley Williams  (Read 13467 times)

October 11, 2017, 06:01:29 AM
Read 13467 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He looks a broken man to me

Same.

Yes it was his mistake last night, but the real tragedy was how fucking flat footed and ponderous he was when he eventually tried to make up for it when it broke. The other Welsh player threw his hands up like what the fuck and only then did Williams try and get a move on, by which time the lad had about 3 or 4 yards on him.

Really not how I think of him over the last like 10 years, looks totally shattered.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 11, 2017, 06:09:25 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Foulds isn't going to make it with us.

I'd have hopes for that Lewis Gibson but no idea what sort of player he is.

When I've watched feeney he really impressed at that level but the idea of throwing him to the wolves when we have jags back fit and Holgate knocking about the squad doesn't really make any sense to me.

Throw him in he might be ready sounds a bit like dreamland count chocula stuff as well.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 12, 2017, 03:17:26 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mad and I'd probably immediately regret it the first time he swung one of those wild legs up and completely missed a ball dropping over his shoulder, but I'd have Mori over Williams sure.

October 12, 2017, 03:10:57 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You are a one for twisting words -I said that the only way to be sure is when they are on the pitch -Of course that applies for all players and is indisputable ask Sandro or Claasen ,both of whom I have the greatest admiration for and am sure that they will both come good .So you don't try to twist my words again ,the management can be pretty sure the players are not ready but never sure that they are .

I don't get your point you know, are you saying throw him in he might be ready and there's no way to know unless he's in there?

October 13, 2017, 03:46:05 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I do think if there was less onus on our centre backs to play it they wouldn't be hoofing as much.

They basically need Gareth Barry there to come and get it off them but we sold him.

October 20, 2017, 04:26:22 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Brainless stuff like, what the fuck was that challenge on the keeper about?