November 24, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

Author Topic: Ashley Williams  (Read 6599 times)

October 22, 2017, 11:39:35 PM
Reply #210

gizzblue

Fuck sake hes a yard dog twat ...Dam near cost us another goal straight after Rooney scored ..."had" to be subbed because he's a fucking liability .

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 11:39:45 PM
Reply #211

everton1952

Canada? Wow. That leads me on to say what I was going to say earlier. Looking at this one thread alone, from what people say  there seem to be a lot of people on here who do not go or cannot go to the match. I sometimes think the writers who go to the games are almost in a minority? Surely not? One switched over to another channel and another walked his dog. Maybe they were a long way away to. Shouldn't really assume that everyone or even most are local. Our support is widespread.

October 22, 2017, 11:41:23 PM
Reply #212

gizzblue

Canada? Wow. That leads me on to say what I was going to say earlier. Looking at this one thread alone, from what people say  there seem to be a lot of people on here who do not go or cannot go to the match. I sometimes think the writers who go to the games are almost in a minority? Surely not? One switched over to another channel and another walked his dog. Maybe they were a long way away to. Shouldn't really assume that everyone or even most are local. Our support is widespread.
Only us fucking masochist twats to the game 😅.week in .