November 21, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Author Topic: Players we shouldnt have let go  (Read 3942 times)

October 16, 2017, 07:22:47 PM
Reply #150

MmmBlueRamirez

Mmmblue used to be a mod on a forum didn't he?

My money is on he was a heavy hitter with the ban wand and notd felt the wrath after an argument or two

Correct. People weren't banned for contrary opinion though. Just racism and bullying. I don't see anything heavy about that.

Anyways, as said it was well over 10 years ago and things have moved on for most folk. Or not as the case may be. Which is a bit pathetic.

That's all I've got to say.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

October 16, 2017, 11:19:47 PM
Reply #151

Bally

Administrator
Correct. People weren't banned for contrary opinion though. Just racism and bullying. I don't see anything heavy about that.

Anyways, as said it was well over 10 years ago and things have moved on for most folk. Or not as the case may be. Which is a bit pathetic.

Racism and bullying is fair whack lad, and after so long you'd think they would of gotten over it
It's the roll I way

October 17, 2017, 01:55:16 AM
Reply #152

The Analog Kid

But did you have a Poundland bizzy hat? If you didnít them Iím gonna be disappointed