November 16, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

Author Topic: Koeman linked with Everton exit  (Read 6517 times)

October 13, 2017, 05:56:53 PM
Read 6517 times

Ross

How does more golf sound, Ronald?

Given the amount of time he spends at USM Finch Farm it’d be less golf and more work if he went for this.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 16, 2017, 01:45:21 AM
Reply #1

Ross

An ambitious club? Ambition isn't selling your best asset and replacing him with a 6.5 million unproven Spanish kid and hoping it'll be okay. If anything Koeman should be fuming about being spun a line or two by the incompetent people above him. Ambition isn't talking the talk to Jim white and skysports it's actually putting the players on the pitch
I've said it all along that Koeman has to to take some of the blame, but you can only play the hand your dealt

“Play the hand dealt him”?

You do know he’s spent nearly £240m in the last 18 months don’t you?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 16, 2017, 06:41:45 PM
Reply #2

Ross

We’ve got two strikers on the books that are getting somewhere in the region of £300k a week between them. One was very publically courted by Koeman on a few occasions and the other he is known to have personally scouted.

Let’s not pretend we’ve got no forwards.

October 16, 2017, 08:52:14 PM
Reply #3

Ross

What on earth are you talking about?
Klopp called the fixture congestion madness. Mourinho called for the league cup to be scrapped to ease the fixtures, the big cheese at City said exactly the same. Can't be sure if Pochettino said similar but he probably did.  Those at the top with better players have done well except Arsenal. (Wenger probably feels the same as the above). Not the sole reason for our slump of course, but saying others in Europe are not bothered by the fixtures means you need to read a bit more widely.

Do you really believe that 1 league cup game against a poor Sunderland team a month back is having a bearing on our form?

October 16, 2017, 09:06:47 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Add up all the games in 3 tournaments and you might find  the reason why "the Europe club" managers including Koeman have been whingeing.

Well let’s be honest the way things are looking we won’t be suffering from any “congestion” for much longer. In fact maybe going out of these nuisance distractions is all part of the master plan to ease our “congestion” so we can be refreshed for the relegation battle ahead.

Maybe Koeman has a plan after all?