November 20, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Author Topic: Koeman linked with Everton exit  (Read 6569 times)

October 13, 2017, 04:47:01 PM
Read 6569 times

everton1952

My reliable source also says the same. The crystal ball cleared overnight which often happens when the weather gets warmer.

October 16, 2017, 01:46:06 AM
Reply #1

everton1952

People who call him a buffoon are themselves buffoons. He is not a buffoon. There is far more to it than slagging him off as though he is solely to blame. Others at the club must share the blame in signings and missed signings. To an extent he is playing the cards he has been dealt and the fixture list/congestion has not helped.  He may or may not turn this around. I doubt that he will, but name calling is ignorant.

October 16, 2017, 08:42:49 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

Fixture list/congestion! What congestion? I don't see other teams in Europe complaining about congestion. It's a fact of life, if you want European football, you have to accept the fixtures are coming thick and fast and plan around that. Not whinge and bitch about congestion. The fixtures are the same in the league for everyone, Burnley started with 'hard games' away and have done ok. It's the way we have played in those games that irks most fans not necessarily the results as has been said in many topics and posts.
What on earth are you talking about?
Klopp called the fixture congestion madness. Mourinho called for the league cup to be scrapped to ease the fixtures, the big cheese at City said exactly the same. Can't be sure if Pochettino said similar but he probably did.  Those at the top with better players have done well except Arsenal. (Wenger probably feels the same as the above). Not the sole reason for our slump of course, but saying others in Europe are not bothered by the fixtures means you need to read a bit more widely.

October 16, 2017, 08:57:13 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

Add up all the games in 3 tournaments and you might find  the reason why "the Europe club" managers including Koeman have been whingeing.

October 16, 2017, 09:10:16 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

You are probably correct that we won't be bothered by congestion in a few weeks from now. I dread the European final fixtures if we are already out of it. They may as well scrap the entrance charge. I will not go.