July 19, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Author Topic: Everton linked with 30 million Carvalho bid.  (Read 1907 times)

October 15, 2017, 04:18:47 AM
Read 1907 times

KoemansNumberTens

You've actually got to laugh now. A defensive midfielder.... just what we don't need. In fact possibly the only think along with a keeper we really have no need for. Let's fucking sign him

October 15, 2017, 05:13:34 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Yes but he can PASS

100% behind this.

I know for a fact they were primed to sell in the summer as well, as they set up a friend of a friend for a loan.

Think he's very overrated and we need a left back, a right back, a genuine centre half, a play maker, couple of wingers and a couple of forwards before we need another defensive midfielder. 9th on the list of positions. He'd be a ridiculous signing imo. Though probably not an overly surprising 1

October 15, 2017, 05:32:23 AM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

;)

Just to point out I don't believe it anymore than any other rumour. It is almost like the media have cottoned on to our wild scatter gun approach to buying players though and are now just randomly linking us with players we have no use for. Possibly on account of us signing players we have no use for

October 15, 2017, 05:39:37 AM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah I do think we've got a long list of players, but the system we're playing at the moment one of our biggest problems is that we're lacking a real passer in CM/DM.

Morgans drop in form is hurting us, and we've got no Barry to make it up, plus Ross is a really good passer from the middle regardless of what people think.

My priority list would be ;

1. Genuine striker - giroud?
2. Pacey attacker - Zaha, Promes?
3. Left-sided Def - Lemos?
4. Passing Midfielder - Cavalho, Paredes, Torreira?
5. Proper full back cover - Tierney, Cresswell

It's pretty frightening that after 3 transfer windows and god knows how many signings we still need 5 or 6 more.
It's as if Everton has to be poorly run. We were a shite business for decades. Moshiri comes in and fixes the business side of the club and suddenly we are randomly spending 100 plus million on players we don't really need

October 15, 2017, 09:46:14 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

It would be a very Everton thing to do though - especially if the spirit of the summer transfer window continues in January.

Maybe the idea is to become all the top4 teams. Get ourselves 4 number 10s 1 window. 4 defensive midfielders the next. Maybe by 2027 we will launch 3 more teams and get all the champions league places