November 22, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

Author Topic: Everton linked with 30 million Carvalho bid.  (Read 1160 times)

October 15, 2017, 05:30:28 AM
Reply #15

Faceatthefence

[quote authorc=Coyb12 link=topic=94771.msg1364033#msg1364033 date=1508016406]
 How do you know his form has been exceptional when you don't know who he is.
[/quote]Seen him play against Feirense in september whilst on hols,he was stand out but was very deep,looked to me more like a defender thats all.The portugese record reckon he,s unsaleable and that the Everton chief has bid 35 million euro and the coach (koeman)sees him as a future project roughly translated.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 05:32:23 AM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

;)

Just to point out I don't believe it anymore than any other rumour. It is almost like the media have cottoned on to our wild scatter gun approach to buying players though and are now just randomly linking us with players we have no use for. Possibly on account of us signing players we have no use for

October 15, 2017, 05:34:13 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think he's very overrated and we need a left back, a right back, a genuine centre half, a play maker, couple of wingers and a couple of forwards before we need another defensive midfielder. 9th on the list of positions. He'd be a ridiculous signing imo. Though probably not an overly surprising 1

Yeah I do think we've got a long list of players, but the system we're playing at the moment one of our biggest problems is that we're lacking a real passer in CM/DM.

Morgans drop in form is hurting us, and we've got no Barry to make it up, plus Ross is a really good passer from the middle regardless of what people think.

My priority list would be ;

1. Genuine striker - giroud?
2. Pacey attacker - Zaha, Promes?
3. Left-sided Def - Lemos?
4. Passing Midfielder - Cavalho, Paredes, Torreira?
5. Proper full back cover - Tierney, Cresswell
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 15, 2017, 05:39:37 AM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah I do think we've got a long list of players, but the system we're playing at the moment one of our biggest problems is that we're lacking a real passer in CM/DM.

Morgans drop in form is hurting us, and we've got no Barry to make it up, plus Ross is a really good passer from the middle regardless of what people think.

It's pretty frightening that after 3 transfer windows and god knows how many signings we still need 5 or 6 more.
It's as if Everton has to be poorly run. We were a shite business for decades. Moshiri comes in and fixes the business side of the club and suddenly we are randomly spending 100 plus million on players we don't really need

October 15, 2017, 05:56:25 AM
Reply #19

Ross

How slow can he walk the 100 metres?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 15, 2017, 06:05:51 AM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
Just to point out I don't believe it anymore than any other rumour. It is almost like the media have cottoned on to our wild scatter gun approach to buying players though and are now just randomly linking us with players we have no use for. Possibly on account of us signing players we have no use for

October 15, 2017, 06:10:40 AM
Reply #21

Faceatthefence

Speedy goals have a video on youtube posted 1 hour ago dedicated to the said blag bid,its a 10 minutes long showing from portugese media discussing the bid etc.Perhaps someone could post or translate it.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 15, 2017, 06:12:07 AM
Reply #22

Redartin

Moshiri must be well pissed off.
He spends a shit load of money and the shopping list is as long now as ever it was.
The team is playing as bad now as they were when he took over.
Makes you wonder why Koeman and Walsh are still in a job, ah yes that would cost even more money.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 15, 2017, 06:15:31 AM
Reply #23

gizzblue

Love watching people fume at a rumour as if it was true. Come on guys, we've been here before. 99% it's bollocks
Still stand by my post ...head of recruitment wants their head testing wether this is true or not brownie 😅

October 15, 2017, 06:19:46 AM
Reply #24

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Better than both our defensive mids so am in.

Don't see it being true like.

October 15, 2017, 06:27:15 AM
Reply #25

gizzblue

Better than both our defensive mids so am in.

Don't see it being true like.
Athough if he still has the chuckle brother five a side lip fuzz I'm deffo out .

October 15, 2017, 07:04:44 AM
Reply #26

Tony Clifton

Think he's very overrated and we need a left back, a right back, a genuine centre half, a play maker, couple of wingers and a couple of forwards before we need another defensive midfielder. 9th on the list of positions. He'd be a ridiculous signing imo. Though probably not an overly surprising 1

Our shopping list was written on a wet beer mat mate, remember that.  Someone wanted 30 cans of carling and assorted 10 packs of...  fuck knows.

October 15, 2017, 07:27:09 PM
Reply #27

Realist

October 15, 2017, 07:41:12 PM
Reply #28

Lxxx

Clearly his agent is doing the rounds after losing a big payday in the summer. Nothing more.

October 15, 2017, 09:42:08 PM
Reply #29

toffee_scot

You've actually got to laugh now. A defensive midfielder.... just what we don't need. In fact possibly the only think along with a keeper we really have no need for. Let's fucking sign him

It would be a very Everton thing to do though - especially if the spirit of the summer transfer window continues in January.