November 20, 2017, 07:20:21 PM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6636 times)

October 15, 2017, 09:57:03 PM
Read 6636 times

Everton News

Hapless Koeman MUST go

In the thirteen years that NSNO has been in production, Ronald Koeman is the first manager we have actively called for to be sacked from Everton.

Source: Hapless Koeman MUST go

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 10:01:03 PM
Reply #1

ally2

Oh well done you

October 15, 2017, 10:02:25 PM
Reply #2

nwatson

I have actually started to hate the man. Never liked the prick as a player and fucking detest him now.
I didn't even cheer when we got the penalty. I actually just got a sinking feeling that it would mean he got the next few games to completely ruin our season.

October 15, 2017, 10:03:32 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Totally agree on Koeman.

One thing this flags up is how ridiculous it was that you didn't call for Martinez to be fired. That 4-0 derby at Anfield with 37 shots at our goal. What were you thinking?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 15, 2017, 10:05:03 PM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

I must say, this is the most united us NSNO folk have ever been on just about anything.  It's hard to even fashion a clique joke, FFS!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 15, 2017, 10:06:39 PM
Reply #5

Simon Paul

Administrator
Totally agree on Koeman.

One thing this flags up is how ridiculous it was that you didn't call for Martinez to be fired. That 4-0 derby at Anfield with 37 shots at our goal. What were you thinking?

we had a big game coming up and there were two ways of thinking - change it and stand a chance of winning, or change it and ruin any chance of winning.  Only hindsight shows which was right, nobody outside the club knew at the time, in reality.

also at the time, nobody inside the club truly believed how seriously fans felt, despite being told

October 15, 2017, 10:09:54 PM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

we had a big game coming up and there were two ways of thinking - change it and stand a chance of winning, or change it and ruin any chance of winning.  Only hindsight shows which was right, nobody outside the club knew at the time, in reality.

also at the time, nobody inside the club truly believed how seriously fans felt, despite being told

Fair enough. Thanks for the direct, honest reply.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 15, 2017, 10:11:42 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Do they now?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 15, 2017, 10:12:16 PM
Reply #8

Coyb12

Hapless Koeman MUST go

In the thirteen years that NSNO has been in production, Ronald Koeman is the first manager we have actively called for to be sacked from Everton.

Source: Hapless Koeman MUST go
Your fucked when he turns it around.

October 15, 2017, 10:13:47 PM
Reply #9

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

October 15, 2017, 10:17:03 PM
Reply #10

Coyb12

October 15, 2017, 10:18:25 PM
Reply #11

Evertonian in NC

Your fucked when he turns it around.

Grammar.  Is it well important?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 15, 2017, 10:19:49 PM
Reply #12

Coyb12

Grammar.  Is it well important?
Sorry,you are a knobhead is that ok.

October 15, 2017, 10:20:54 PM
Reply #13

Evertonian in NC

Spacing and punctuation need work.  Also, maybe get a mirror.

October 15, 2017, 10:22:30 PM
Reply #14

BlueBeagle

One thing this flags up is how ridiculous it was that you didn't call for Martinez to be fired

Agree.

Martinez was nice to the forums and fan clubs though, probably bought him some favour.

Koeman doesn't even pretend to care.