November 21, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6683 times)

October 19, 2017, 08:41:14 PM
Reply #210

Lxxx

I agree with all of the statement in bold.....
i'd question the statement in italics and underlined.... I don't believe he is indifferent to our plight...being a professional this will be hurting him deeply i'd say....he is what he is personality wise...and TBH I tend to think his "dutchness" is somewhat misinterpreted on TV, both body language and his spoken word....

You may be right, its just a personal opinion based on his views on the job at the start and where it sits in his career and his less than enthusiastic persona in general.

It might just be an English thing but we like to see managers hurting and looking as if they are giving a shit. If Im honest, whilst clearly hed like to be doing well, I dont think hes that bothered what he leaves behind when he goes. His management career suggests hes quite detached in that regard.

deCoubertin

October 19, 2017, 08:45:10 PM
Reply #211

Lxxx

Is it possible to play two in the position of number 10, one left and one right?

Or does that defeat the object of that position?

Itd help us immensely at the minute if we could play two No 1s.

October 19, 2017, 08:46:53 PM
Reply #212

BlueForYou

I'm not sure if Sir Alf Ramsey showed much emotion
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 19, 2017, 09:09:19 PM
Reply #213

formerKHL

You may be right, its just a personal opinion based on his views on the job at the start and where it sits in his career and his less than enthusiastic persona in general.

It might just be an English thing but we like to see managers hurting and looking as if they are giving a shit. If Im honest, whilst clearly hed like to be doing well, I dont think hes that bothered what he leaves behind when he goes. His management career suggests hes quite detached in that regard.

I know what you're saying but my wife is dutch moluccan and when I first met her she was so laid back in her attitude it drove me nuts..still does..it comes across as very indifferent..