November 24, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6854 times)

October 15, 2017, 11:58:53 PM
Reply #45

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
we have some massive useless cunts playing for us too though to be fair, bottling cunts, fucking well shit some of them

Do we or do we have players who don't want to play for their Manager? I don't think players intentionally try and lose often but I do think sometimes they don't go all out to win in the hope that there is a change. Established players like Baines for example will definitely have some sway at the club.

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 11:58:56 PM
Reply #46

Macca77

Is it as bad as Martinez yet, must be fairly close now

October 16, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
Reply #47

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Is it as bad as Martinez yet, must be fairly close now

The performances of late definitely are. More worryingly Koeman is making poor changes as well, something I thought he was good at. I praised his game management initially but I think I got that wrong about him.

October 16, 2017, 12:04:24 AM
Reply #48

TheTone

Do we or do we have players who don't want to play for their Manager? I don't think players intentionally try and lose often but I do think sometimes they don't go all out to win in the hope that there is a change. Established players like Baines for example will definitely have some sway at the club.

I used to play at a decent amateur level years ago and I really didnt give a shit who the manager was, we had some sound lads and some right cunts managing us, at the end of the day I always tried my best, I think a lot of our players don't give their all , it's proper shithouse behaviour and they know it's the manager who ultimately will get the chop

October 16, 2017, 12:05:44 AM
Reply #49

Tinga

I just wish he'd go now. How can we have ambitions of being this big club, this 'awakening giant' when the board can't see or won't see that he's bringing us down to Martinez levels of ineptitude. We're going backwards and that means we won't keep the players we are looking forward to seeing grow with the club at the new stadium.

If I was a player playing for Everton now, I wouldn't want to be here because our ambition isn't going to meet theirs.

October 16, 2017, 12:17:31 AM
Reply #50

Lxxx

I do think itís symptomatic of the modern game though.
Years ago players were playing for their livelihood and to pay the bills, now they need to find a reason inside of themselves to bust a gut for the job.

The role of a manager now outside of the top 6 needs to be more about man management than anything else. How else do you continually motivate a group of millionaires to run through brick walls for you with, no real chance of winning anything at the end of it. Itís probably why you see the constant churn of management now more than ever and accusations of players downing tools. Ours are no different really.

Of course it helps if your manager sets up the side properly and doesnít alienate a proportion of them or slate them all in public either.

October 16, 2017, 01:02:09 AM
Reply #51

Mayor Farnum

Either scenario makes them cunts.

October 16, 2017, 01:51:17 AM
Reply #52

everton1952

The lynching mob are gathering. Never  a pleasant sight to see. Mind you, neither are Everton at the minute. Two good results might turn the corner, but not for some. They have nailed their man and are waiting to hail their  successor until he falls short.

October 16, 2017, 02:04:51 AM
Reply #53

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Timing really is crucial with this one.

We definitely left it too late with Martinez (not gonna lie I was quite gutted it didn't work out for him), as we essentially lost our best players because of our poor league performances and not challenging for top 4, silverware etc.

However, I'm not sure we risk losing anyone that important if we have a poor season this season, and I doubt we will get relegated, so there's a bit of me that thinks he actually deserves time to get it right. On the other hand there's enough time to get our season back on track if we sack him now and recruit a new manager.

I'm glad I'm not the decision maker.

I do quite like the idea if Unsworth taking the reigns with Dunc as assistant though.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 16, 2017, 02:07:46 AM
Reply #54

eyesalwaysblue

He's Bumbbled into Haplesness.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 16, 2017, 02:09:23 AM
Reply #55

eyesalwaysblue

The lynching mob are gathering. Never  a pleasant sight to see. Mind you, neither are Everton at the minute. Two good results might turn the corner, but not for some. They have nailed their man and are waiting to hail their  successor until he falls short.
Plenty didn't Hail him at the start to be fair.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 16, 2017, 02:12:05 AM
Reply #56

everton1952

Plenty didn't Hail him at the start to be fair.
Really? To be fair, apart from the liars who were among the plenty?

October 16, 2017, 02:17:07 AM
Reply #57

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Really? To be fair, apart from the liars who were among the plenty?

I was amongst a few that was underwhelmed with the appointment, but happy to see where it went.

@Simon Paul and a few others didn't really take to him from the off. The main argument seemed to be that 'he doesn't get us' and he didn't fit the mould of what an Everton manager should be (I think).
I didn't really think that was important at the time, however now I can see that it's quite important. The fans clearly can't connect with him and the players won't play for him, its a slippery slope I think.

October 16, 2017, 02:19:54 AM
Reply #58

everton1952

So the "plenty" have shrunk to the "few"? Make your mind up. Is Simon Paul the Oracle or just another fan?

October 16, 2017, 02:22:02 AM
Reply #59

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
So the "plenty" have shrunk to the "few"? Make your mind up. Is Simon Paul the Oracle or just another fan?

I didn't say plenty at first you tool. It was someone else you replied to.