November 24, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6850 times)

October 16, 2017, 10:10:02 PM
Reply #135

sirblue57

I am absolutely dumbfounded by our supporters, our club has been in the doldrums for years, a few bright moments, mostly under DM and one with RM since or last trophy. criminally run from the top , and the fans still turn up in numbers, home and away. an what do they get?
a chairman spouting either platitudes or anecdotes, players without a winning mentality or passion, one manager who was deluded beyond belief, and now one who seems to think that we should be happy with a fucking point at Brighton.

and some of us want him given more time...well fuck you, I an fortunate enough to have seen Everton successful, firstly with Moores as chairman and Catterick, and if he didn't deliver he would have gone. the phrase "taxi for.." was synonymous with us for a reason.

we have been starved of success, of style, of hope for to long. if our chairman cannot see this and be strong and decisive, maybe he is not the man we thought he was. it's about time we had a ruthless streak at this club, we have been to nice for to long.

it's not merely demanding success, we need to see actual ambition and progress. nothing like this is coming from Koeman.

time for change.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

deCoubertin

October 16, 2017, 10:25:41 PM
Reply #136

arteta4spain

I am absolutely dumbfounded by our supporters, our club has been in the doldrums for years, a few bright moments, mostly under DM and one with RM since or last trophy. criminally run from the top , and the fans still turn up in numbers, home and away. an what do they get?
a chairman spouting either platitudes or anecdotes, players without a winning mentality or passion, one manager who was deluded beyond belief, and now one who seems to think that we should be happy with a fucking point at Brighton.

and some of us want him given more time...well fuck you, I an fortunate enough to have seen Everton successful, firstly with Moores as chairman and Catterick, and if he didn't deliver he would have gone. the phrase "taxi for.." was synonymous with us for a reason.

we have been starved of success, of style, of hope for to long. if our chairman cannot see this and be strong and decisive, maybe he is not the man we thought he was. it's about time we had a ruthless streak at this club, we have been to nice for to long.

it's not merely demanding success, we need to see actual ambition and progress. nothing like this is coming from Koeman.

time for change.
Become a billionaire and take over. Haha in all seriousness. Our away record was shocking last season and we're not exactly making Goodison a fortress. I've said it before, Moshiri needs to be increasing expectations and laying them at Koemans door, and asking wtf is going on.

October 16, 2017, 10:32:27 PM
Reply #137

Faceatthefence

• x
Become a billionaire and take over. Haha in all seriousness. Our away record was shocking last season and we're not exactly making Goodison a fortress. I've said it before, Moshiri needs to be increasing expectations and laying them at Koemans door, and asking wtf is going on.
Moshiri may well be in this to plump up the value of his shares,we dont know how long he,s in it for but a new stadium and 50 thousand fans every other week will bring him handsome dividends on his outlay.Even finishing 7th for the next few seasons wont degrade our price,till the next chancer tips up and trys to turn our dreams into reality.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 16, 2017, 10:34:35 PM
Reply #138

everton1952

time for change.
I too enjoyed the Moores era but don't really want to be told "fuck you". I share the pain though.

October 16, 2017, 10:38:23 PM
Reply #139

sirblue57

I too enjoyed the Moores era but don't really want to be told "fuck you". I share the pain though.

the "fuck you" is to waiting to long to make change, we made that mistake with DM, who i thought did ok for a while with very little,and RM who did fuck all with more. for once, PLEASE. lets get it right, be ruthless, be demanding. send a fucking message,  WE WANT WINNERS ONLY.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

October 16, 2017, 10:48:24 PM
Reply #140

Bluedylan

2020 onwards: With a new ground, big money to spend, the big time beckons for a brand new ambitious era  - Simeone

2019: Koeman's contract expires and so does Silva's - neat and tidy; no compensation

2018: Rodgers is on a one year rolling contract - 45, with unfinished business on Merseyside and has never lost a derby

2017: Random instant replacement: Heimir Hallgrimsson - would at least keep our record signing happy

Dyche and Howe will gain a few shouts - understandable

Ex Everton players: Hughes always seems to do a good job and Bilic is a decent manager

From within the club: Unsworth, Ferguson and Ebbrell - all ex team-mates

Two comments on this post. Firstly, it's absolutely mental and what on earth are you on about? And secondly, there's a disappointing lack of shit puns.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 16, 2017, 11:00:25 PM
Reply #141

Major Clanger

"I expect you to hand in your resignation, Ron. Now."
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 16, 2017, 11:14:36 PM
Reply #142

Coyb12

2020 onwards: With a new ground, big money to spend, the big time beckons for a brand new ambitious era  - Simeone

2019: Koeman's contract expires and so does Silva's - neat and tidy; no compensation

2018: Rodgers is on a one year rolling contract - 45, with unfinished business on Merseyside and has never lost a derby

2017: Random instant replacement: Heimir Hallgrimsson - would at least keep our record signing happy

Dyche and Howe will gain a few shouts - understandable

Ex Everton players: Hughes always seems to do a good job and Bilic is a decent manager

From within the club: Unsworth, Ferguson and Ebbrell - all ex team-mates
Put the pipe down mate.

October 16, 2017, 11:20:20 PM
Reply #143

BlueForYou

What on earth am I on about? At some point between now and 2019, Koeman will be relieved of his duties. Depending on when he departs, take your pick as successor. What is mental about it?

I have already been cautioned about shit puns and I don't intend to be sent off - I shall leave on my own terms!

I trust the Iceland manager's wisdom won't give you tooth ache

Up yours and smoke it
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 17, 2017, 12:14:13 AM
Reply #144

arteta4spain

"I expect you to hand in your resignation, Ron. Now."
Haha if only!

October 17, 2017, 12:18:12 AM
Reply #145

ally2

Osaman, Pienaar and Arteta didn't need pace to beat a man, they could play wide and still influence the game

Yes that's what I mean. I think Davies and Klaasen could do that now.

October 17, 2017, 12:19:11 AM
Reply #146

ally2

Andy Johnson says hi

I don't recall him playing right wing at all. Bit worrying

October 17, 2017, 12:22:15 AM
Reply #147

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yes that's what I mean. I think Davies and Klaasen could do that now.
Ah I see
I have my doubts tho

Simply simply lovely

October 17, 2017, 12:25:08 AM
Reply #148

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I don't recall him playing right wing at all. Bit worrying
He ran the channels but I don't recall it either

Simply simply lovely

October 17, 2017, 12:26:50 AM
Reply #149

Simon Paul

Administrator
He ran the channels but I don't recall it either

played there for England while he was with us.  the reason given was that he played on the right for Everton more often than not.