October 15, 2019, 08:46:56 AM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 16838 times)

October 17, 2017, 04:09:54 PM
Read 16838 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Iím really not arsed anymore. Whoever comes in will have the same problem. January will only help fix it by buying players for the positions we need. By then it would probably be too late as who would want to join a bottom five club out of Europe?

For all the positive summer we had Jamie Charagher was right. We didnít buy wisely.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

October 19, 2017, 06:46:42 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry Blarg - love you man, but anyone who uses 'Jamie Carragher was right' mis-spelled or otherwise - has to get a Tool.

Tool away my man. Just saying as I see it.

He was right about Barkley too. You'll have to wait til tomorrow to tool me again :)
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama