November 24, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6831 times)

October 18, 2017, 06:14:09 AM
Reply #165

Normm

Martinez will always have our respect for the speech he gave over Hillsborough.

With DK, it has been going downhill since January. Grasping a draw at Brighton is no turning point. The team is a mess and we are facing a relegation battle. But, OK ...

Thanks Ron. We wish you well in your next employment.

deCoubertin

October 18, 2017, 06:00:59 PM
Reply #166

Redartin

Just had a look at Ron's record over the last couple of years. Spot the pattern.

In the 2015/16 season at Southampton he went through a twelve match sequence between Nov 15 and Jan 16 where he won just two games, drew one, and lost nine, including getting knocked out of the FA cup at home to C Palace, and getting hammered 6-1 at home by the shite in the League cup. He turned it around and they qualified for Europe.

In the 2016/17 season he went through a similar eleven/ twelve match sequence between Sept and Dec, where he only won two games, and drew, or lost the rest, including a defeat to Norwich in the League cup. He also turned this around and we qualified for Europe.

Already this season, in the last eleven matches, we have only won two. We have not exited any of the cups yet. Do I want him to also turn this around? No I want him out to fuck. Someone else can turn this one, although personally I think our season is fucked already and it is only Oct because we can't do anything about the debacle of transfers til Jan
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 18, 2017, 06:46:03 PM
Reply #167

Hawkandro

I was thinking the same thing last night; he went through similar fallow periods at Southampton. Maybe we will start picking up wins again next match and go on a long unbeaten run...

...LOL
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 18, 2017, 06:46:24 PM
Reply #168

Lxxx

It's a strange situation. A win tomorrow keeps us in Europe, him in a job and we muddle on to weekend. A draw at weekend (deserved or otherwise) at home to Arsenal isn't a disastrous result so we muddle on to Chelsea away. An expected loss there ( I know I know) isn't a sackable offence in and of itself. So we stumble on... At what point is enough enough though. I suppose we may know by tomorrow evening.

October 18, 2017, 06:47:49 PM
Reply #169

Hawkandro

It's a strange situation. A win tomorrow keeps us in Europe, him in a job and we muddle on to weekend. A draw at weekend (deserved or otherwise) at home to Arsenal isn't a disastrous result so we muddle on to Chelsea away. An expected loss there ( I know I know) isn't a sackable offence in and of itself. So we stumble on... At what point is enough enough though. I suppose we may know by tomorrow evening.

I would imagine crashing out of Europe and the Carabao Cup will be classed as 'enough'. (I hope)
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 18, 2017, 06:52:29 PM
Reply #170

Lxxx

I would imagine crashing out of Europe and the Carabao Cup will be classed as 'enough'. (I hope)

You'd like to think so but a win tomorrow keeps him in a job for the foreseeable in my opinion, regardless of the two games after it. As our new owner in his limited and misguided knowledge of what is acceptable to Everton Football Club might give him the benefit of the doubt in two games against the footballing elite.

October 18, 2017, 07:41:42 PM
Reply #171

ally2

Just had a look at Ron's record over the last couple of years. Spot the pattern.

In the 2015/16 season at Southampton he went through a twelve match sequence between Nov 15 and Jan 16 where he won just two games, drew one, and lost nine, including getting knocked out of the FA cup at home to C Palace, and getting hammered 6-1 at home by the shite in the League cup. He turned it around and they qualified for Europe.

In the 2016/17 season he went through a similar eleven/ twelve match sequence between Sept and Dec, where he only won two games, and drew, or lost the rest, including a defeat to Norwich in the League cup. He also turned this around and we qualified for Europe.

Already this season, in the last eleven matches, we have only won two. We have not exited any of the cups yet. Do I want him to also turn this around? No I want him out to fuck. Someone else can turn this one, although personally I think our season is fucked already and it is only Oct because we can't do anything about the debacle of transfers til Jan

That reads as quite a good defence of Koeman.

October 18, 2017, 07:51:58 PM
Reply #172

BlueForYou

Exactly - and Saints also qualified for Europe in 2014-15 with Colonel Koeman

The balance of probability is: He'll turn this around

It'll be a bit of a slog and it won't be pretty but once the "high expectations syndrome" diminishes - hold on to your hats!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 18, 2017, 07:56:14 PM
Reply #173

gizzblue

Exactly - and Saints also qualified for Europe in 2014-15 with Colonel Koeman

The balance of probability is: He'll turn this around

It'll be a bit of a slog and it won't be pretty but once the "high expectations syndrome" diminishes - hold on to your hats!
Would love to see it ...but I doubt even with my bluest of hearts he's capable, I honestly believe his man management skills are really shite ....and preferes to ridicule and blame than help and improve .

October 18, 2017, 07:57:21 PM
Reply #174

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 18, 2017, 10:17:46 PM
Reply #175

gizzblue

According to the Echo he's got the full support of the board ....
Ffs are they blind or what '
Already spending parachute payments ??.

October 18, 2017, 10:46:10 PM
Reply #176

BlueBeagle

With DK, it has been going downhill since January.

What's Martinez or Hillsborough got to do with anything?

Who is DK?

October 18, 2017, 10:49:46 PM
Reply #177

D15TIN

With DK, it has been going downhill since January. Grasping a draw at Brighton is no turning point. The team is a mess and we are facing a relegation battle. But, OK ...

Thanks Ron. We wish you well in your next employment.
January-March was our best period of last season from what I remember, whose DK? and I fail to see what a Martinez speech has to do with anything- darkest days watching everton for me those last 2 Martinez seasons

October 19, 2017, 12:11:02 AM
Reply #178

toffee_scot

What's Martinez or Hillsborough got to do with anything?

Who is DK?

I'm thinking either Destination Kirkby or Donkey Kong.

October 19, 2017, 12:12:52 AM
Reply #179

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Dirty koeman?

Simply simply lovely