October 23, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 13318 times)

October 16, 2017, 06:52:14 PM
Read 13318 times

Toddacelli

I understand the Unsworth shouts now. I would have told you to fuck off if you'd suggested it in the summer though.

The big thing for me though, is that Unsworth seems to be massively successful in the U23's role at the moment which is invaluable to a club like us who don't have money to burn. I'd be really worried about removing him from the U23's and would be very concerned about the next appointment for that area.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 19, 2017, 06:19:13 PM
Reply #1

Toddacelli

the "fuck you" is to waiting to long to make change, we made that mistake with DM, who i thought did ok for a while with very little,and RM who did fuck all with more. for once, PLEASE. lets get it right, be ruthless, be demanding. send a fucking message,  WE WANT WINNERS ONLY.

If only we could do something like instill a club motto that demanded the best or something...

October 19, 2017, 06:24:07 PM
Reply #2

Toddacelli

Iím really not arsed anymore. Whoever comes in will have the same problem. January will only help fix it by buying players for the positions we need. By then it would probably be too late as who would want to join a bottom five club out of Europe?

For all the positive summer we had Jamie Charagher was right. We didnít buy wisely.

Sorry Blarg - love you man, but anyone who uses 'Jamie Carragher was right' mis-spelled or otherwise - has to get a Tool.

October 19, 2017, 06:47:48 PM
Reply #3

Toddacelli

Tool away my man. Just saying as I see it.

He was right about Barkley too. You'll have to wait til tomorrow to tool me again :)

Yeah but not to Cool you!