October 21, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 13280 times)

October 15, 2017, 10:05:03 PM
Read 13280 times

Evertonian in NC

I must say, this is the most united us NSNO folk have ever been on just about anything.  It's hard to even fashion a clique joke, FFS!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 15, 2017, 10:18:25 PM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

Your fucked when he turns it around.

Grammar.  Is it well important?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 15, 2017, 10:20:54 PM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

Spacing and punctuation need work.  Also, maybe get a mirror.

October 15, 2017, 10:28:03 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

we're still the only fan group to have interviewed Koeman by the way ;)

And I put that in the back of my mind all along.  Certainly a factor in judging whether it's likely the dressing room has turned on him very, very quickly like it seemingly has.  Thanks for sharing with us.

October 19, 2017, 08:26:36 PM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

I just read last night in my "Finding the Heroes of Everton" book how Carragher's middle name is Duncan after Duncan McKenzie, and it made me want to fucking kill somebody.

October 19, 2017, 08:34:31 PM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

Rooney is an impact sub.  Klaassen ought to play next to either Gana or Schneiderlin (rotating with Davies).  Vlasic is fine on the wing.

Sigurdsson should get a run at the #10 of two months, minimum.