November 19, 2017, 05:40:31 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman : We were unlucky not to win  (Read 1182 times)

October 15, 2017, 10:09:12 PM
Read 1182 times

Everton News

Koeman : We were unlucky not to win

Everton boss Ronald Koeman says his side deserved all three points at The Amex Stadium against Brighton this afternoon.

Source: Koeman : We were unlucky not to win

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 10:30:15 PM
Reply #1

arteta4spain

🤦‍♂️ He just can't help himself can he! We were also lucky not to lose. Nice try at a cup half full Ronald but you're not fooling anyone!

October 15, 2017, 10:32:50 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't now isn't he. Not a good place to be.

October 15, 2017, 10:35:14 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Absolute bollocks Ronny lad we deserved to lose (glad we didn't ) but it does its best to paper over mahoosive wall crumbling cracks .

October 15, 2017, 10:36:28 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

Absolute bollocks Ronny lad we deserved to lose (glad we didn't ) but it does its best to paper over mahoosive wall crumbling cracks .

We didn't really deserve to lose though did we. Neither side did anything in the game to deserve all three points. I know it's tempting but let's stick to the facts.

October 15, 2017, 10:41:13 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

We didn't really deserve to lose though did we. Neither side did anything in the game to deserve all three points. I know it's tempting but let's stick to the facts.
We were the shitter team (by a big margin)if you wanna be 'honest' and we're lucky to get the penalty also lucky they didn't get one (sig wasnt a pen he wasnt even trying hard to get the ball).the fact is he's a shit manager and we are stuck with inept tactics and zero chance the club bosses see sense ...the facts

October 15, 2017, 10:44:17 PM
Reply #6

Lxxx

We were the shitter team (by a big margin)if you wanna be 'honest' and we're lucky to get the penalty also lucky they didn't get one (sig wasnt a pen he wasnt even trying hard to get the ball).the fact is he's a shit manager and we are stuck with inept tactics and zero chance the club bosses see sense ...the facts

I agree with your sentiments on Koeman. I just don't think we deserved to lose today's game. We didn't do enough to win but we weren't the 'shitter team by a big margin.'

October 15, 2017, 10:44:26 PM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We were unlucky not to win
We didn't deserve to win tho

Simply simply lovely

October 15, 2017, 10:44:45 PM
Reply #8

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Can't agree, two lackluster teams lacking any sort of cutting edge. They had a spell on top just before the goal but that was about the extent of it. We had long periods with the ball, just could do nothing with it.

October 15, 2017, 10:44:49 PM
Reply #9

gizzblue

I agree with your sentiments on Koeman. I just don't think we deserved to lose today's game. We didn't do enough to win but we weren't the 'shitter team by a big margin.'
Your opinion.
Let's not get side tracked though this was Brighton not a giant killer or even a half decent attacking side ....we are shit...under Koeman end of .
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:46:53 PM by gizzblue »

October 15, 2017, 10:49:07 PM
Reply #10

Lxxx

Your opinion.
Let's not get side tracked though this was Brighton not a giant killer or even a half decent attacking side ....we are shit...under Koeman end of .

As I've already said I agree with your thoughts on Koeman but I'm just not trying to change reality by agreeing that we got battered by Brighton when we clearly didn't.

October 15, 2017, 10:56:42 PM
Reply #11

gizzblue

As I've already said I agree with your thoughts on Koeman but I'm just not trying to change reality by agreeing that we got battered by Brighton when we clearly didn't.
I never said we got battered I said we were shitter than them. ..but anywhoo .

October 15, 2017, 10:58:20 PM
Reply #12

Simon Paul

Administrator

Brighton were properly bad

Luckily

October 15, 2017, 11:07:51 PM
Reply #13

Paddockoldie

It really smacks of the Martinez days when reality is excused away or denied. We got lucky today because a half decent side would have best us.. Koeman isn't a bad manager generally but he's demonstrated he's not a good one for us. No plan B, no shape, better players played in weaker positions and too defensive minded. Lukaku going has exposed that because he gave us goals to make hard to beat a plan A. Sadly I want him gone and Unsi to stand in and see if we can get a better manager. If he does well, which I feel he might then keep him until........

October 15, 2017, 11:20:00 PM
Reply #14

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We were unlucky but we were still shite. And Pickfords save stopped it from being from 2-0