November 25, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 11614 times)

October 16, 2017, 10:39:38 PM
Reply #15

Cozzie

Really annoying as it should be a group we should have comfortably finished top 2 in.

Still might like but we should never have let it get to this stage.

This could also potentially be a season changer, a convincing win, as unlikely as it is, under the goodison floodlights could be all we need to get us going. 

October 16, 2017, 10:40:05 PM
Reply #16

Evertonian in NC

Still going the match though ....forever the optimist 😅😅

Or masochist.  Fine line, innit?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 16, 2017, 11:05:26 PM
Reply #17

gizzblue

Or masochist.  Fine line, innit?
Deffo is a fine line 😅😅

October 16, 2017, 11:13:32 PM
Reply #18

GrantyBoy78

Pickford
Kenny Jags Keane Baines
              Gana
Vlasic Davies Sig Lookman
                DCL
That team looks fucking awful...and itís probably the best we can put out. How many of those players would start for a top 6 team?

October 16, 2017, 11:16:08 PM
Reply #19

Tinga

probably apprehensive but the roof will come off if we win, and the "Koeman out now" brigade will slink home to come back and try again, probably against Arsenal.

I see you're taking the role of @Ross with Koeman.

October 16, 2017, 11:33:07 PM
Reply #20

phillyt

probably apprehensive but the roof will come off if we win, and the "Koeman out now" brigade will slink home to come back and try again, probably against Arsenal.

Aside from the ďit was like this with Kendall before it took offĒ (which was utilised with Martinez too) what can you actually see in this deluded, stubborn fucktard of a football manager that stops you being part of the ďkoeman out brigadeĒ. If, and itís a big desperate if, we somehow get something against Lyon it doesnít automatically excuse this cretinous excuse of a coach any of his failings.
He should already be a distant memory. Atalanta was the disgraceful straw that broke the camels back for me. His comments afterwards said it all. Didnít prepare, doesnít care. Get fucking rid. 

As for the game, Iím not sure I can be arsed with it. (Obvs Iíll go because Iím a fool)
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

October 16, 2017, 11:58:33 PM
Reply #21

Deano Blue Boy

We bloody best win, I've got flights and accommodation booked

October 17, 2017, 12:25:15 AM
Reply #22

Simon Paul

Administrator

October 17, 2017, 12:31:31 AM
Reply #23

Macca77

Wonder how many Lyon fans come over

October 17, 2017, 12:40:09 AM
Reply #24

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've got a ticket for this. Usually I am surprisingly quite a good omen when in attendance. Last time I went and we were beaten was Boxing Day in Martinez first season whenever sunderland did us 1-0

Would have thought he has no choice other than to play a strong side. Not sure if Jags could do 2 games in a short space of time though so perhaps Williams will be back in there. Think he will have to stick with Vlasic given how he is a rare in form player in this side

Would like to see Davies come in and play central with Gana. Schneiderlins form is concerning
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 17, 2017, 12:44:10 AM
Reply #25

Paddockoldie

Pickford

Kenny  Jags  Williams     Baines

Gana          Davies

Lookman    Sigurdson      Vlasic

DCL/Niasse

October 17, 2017, 01:14:02 AM
Reply #26

Zoolander

Pickford

Kenny  Jags  Keane     Baines

Gana          Rooney

DCL

I think Rooneys striker/10 days are done but he could offer a lot more from dropping deeper and being a more attack minded player to play alongside Gana or Morgan (he drops there anyhow half the time). Frees up sigurdson to play where he should.

October 17, 2017, 01:57:45 AM
Reply #27

Evertonian in NC

Pickford

Kenny  Jags  Keane     Baines

Gana          Rooney

DCL

I think Rooneys striker/10 days are done but he could offer a lot more from dropping deeper and being a more attack minded player to play alongside Gana or Morgan (he drops there anyhow half the time). Frees up sigurdson to play where he should.

I like the concept but we might have to wait until we have a full week to practice in training first.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 17, 2017, 02:07:07 AM
Reply #28

TheTone

we're losing this and it's also nailed on Giroud will score in an Arsenal win at the weekend and that my friends will be the end for the butcher boy

October 17, 2017, 02:34:19 AM
Reply #29

Zoolander

I like the concept but we might have to wait until we have a full week to practice in training first.
Fair comment.

Wait... do we practice stuff in training?