December 12, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 29692 times)

October 17, 2017, 04:15:45 PM
Read 29692 times

Ross

I think fundraising is becoming the secondary motivation now for Speedo Mick, he’s entering the realms of the “Naked Rambler”.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 19, 2017, 01:29:52 AM
Reply #1

Ross

Weren’t Rumbelows and Split in the mid 30’s?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 19, 2017, 01:44:32 AM
Reply #2

Ross

That was when we wanted to see our new international gk, future England captain cb, great mf and future Spanish international cf

Not that long ago but how times change

Nearly 30k for the Limassol game wasn’t it?

Not really a stretch to think we’d be getting mid 30’s for a game against Lyon if we were doing well.

October 20, 2017, 01:18:50 AM
Reply #3

Ross

Time to put a proper performance in now.

October 20, 2017, 02:56:34 AM
Reply #4

Ross

Poor start apu but much better as the half wore one.

Really need to carry that into the second half and get an early goal.

October 20, 2017, 03:21:15 AM
Reply #5

Ross

Don’t like that sub for Schneiderlin

October 20, 2017, 03:42:45 AM
Reply #6

Ross

Williams is going off here

October 20, 2017, 04:16:49 AM
Reply #7

Ross

If anyone wants a laugh, rewind to just before 85 mins, and listen to the Everonian screaming "You little shithouse, you're shit, lad, you're shit, you're shite!" 😂

Was that aimed at Sigurdsson?

October 20, 2017, 04:21:26 AM
Reply #8

Ross

yes

That’s a bit rough. In fact the second time tonight one of our own disgraced themselves.

How the fuck that fella in the Gwladys missed the opportunity to twat Ashley Williams I will never understand..

October 20, 2017, 04:41:27 AM
Reply #9

Ross

Looked a broken man in front of the press there. Probably knows he's going as he allowed himself to criticise Holgate for the penalty.

He always criticises players. I wouldn’t read to much into that.