November 23, 2017, 07:18:46 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 11267 times)

October 19, 2017, 03:14:22 AM
Reply #120

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lyon at home on a Thursday night.

Not arsed how shit we are, it's a boss game.

COYB

October 19, 2017, 03:42:19 AM
Reply #121

Tony Clifton

Nar fuck this, I'm looking forward to it

Hope we smash these tomorrow and get the season back on track

There's relentless negativity about the club at the moment and I'm ready to put it behind us starting tomorrow with a rousing win!

Yeah, I've had the proverbial knives out myself, adamant I was staying away...  fuck it, I'm going to Goodison tomorrow to support my team.

October 19, 2017, 03:47:51 AM
Reply #122

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I've just realised, I'm going to be out tomorrow afternoon. I get to miss the game! Woohoo!
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 19, 2017, 03:51:22 AM
Reply #123

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've just realised, I'm going to be out tomorrow afternoon. I get to miss the game! Woohoo!

What type of Evertonian are you?

The Revolution starts tomorrow and you are made up that you are missing it?!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 19, 2017, 03:52:39 AM
Reply #124

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What type of Evertonian are you?

The Revolution starts tomorrow and you are made up that you are missing it?!

A weary one lol
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 19, 2017, 04:41:30 AM
Reply #125

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Right getting on this positivity train before it derails.

Tomorrow night is the night Sandro Ramirez announces himself to Evertonians. Europa League hat trick incoming.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 19, 2017, 04:56:50 AM
Reply #126

Tony Clifton

Right getting on this positivity train before it derails.

Tomorrow night is the night Sandro Ramirez announces himself to Evertonians. Europa League hat trick incoming.

That you Roberto? ;)

October 19, 2017, 05:11:37 AM
Reply #127

Macca77

I've been talking shit about going all week but im looking forward to it, hope they bring a load of fans over as well.

Few nice early tasty tackles to get the crowd goin followed by a couple of goals from us please Everton
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 05:13:11 AM by Macca77 »

October 19, 2017, 05:22:35 AM
Reply #128

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

October 19, 2017, 10:39:40 AM
Reply #129

blue1948

I have a gut feeling that Mirallas will fill his boots . This " we don't have time to train" will be found to have been a ruse . The team will suddenly click and all this negativity will dissipate .

October 19, 2017, 01:19:23 PM
Reply #130

eyesalwaysblue

I have a gut feeling that Mirallas will fill his boots . This " we don't have time to train" will be found to have been a ruse . The team will suddenly click and all this negativity will dissipate .
it's what everyone wants so let's hope so.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 19, 2017, 02:39:18 PM
Reply #131

Robioto

Don't know of I've got it in me to watch this tonight...

October 19, 2017, 03:14:42 PM
Reply #132

Lxxx

No we wouldn't, I doubt we've had over 30,000 at a European game since Fiorentina nearly 10 years ago.

Lyon at home if we would have been playing well would have sold out, Iím pretty sure of that.

October 19, 2017, 03:33:32 PM
Reply #133

Macca77

Lyon at home if we would have been playing well would have sold out, Iím pretty sure of that.

Deffo would have.

Interesting to see how many of the people on here moaning about the lack of ticket sales are actually going to the game tonight
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:34:35 PM by Macca77 »

October 19, 2017, 04:36:53 PM
Reply #134

Toddacelli

Got a load of ale in.

Only Everton have the power now to make it a happy, drunken, singing, loving Toddacelli that staggers up the stairs with a spring in his step, hope in his heart and a glint in his eye for the missus.

Or a weepy, miserable, snotty Toddacelli who just wants to curl up into ball and go to sleep.

Needless to say, the missus will probably be rooting for Lyon.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates