October 24, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 27995 times)

October 16, 2017, 09:04:29 PM
Read 27995 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I predict Goodison will be extremely quiet

An evening of quiet moaning followed by quite loud derision upon their second and third goals awaits.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 17, 2017, 02:34:44 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
That team looks fucking awful...and its probably the best we can put out. How many of those players would start for a top 6 team?

None.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 17, 2017, 02:55:29 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
That's why they play for Everton though isn't it

Sure but how far back would you have to go to get to a team of Everton players that none of the top 6 would have?

Lukaku
Barkley
Stones
Fellaini
Arteta
Pienaar
Lescott
Jags
Baines

--

Now we've got maybe picks if he develops, maybe Keane if he isn't actually quite average, maybe Lookman if he is anything like what Everton fans think he is.

October 17, 2017, 04:32:16 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Interesting Brap, who was the manager with hardly a penny to spend who bought 99% of them players ? Take Moyes back as DOF,with Unsworth as manager until the end of the season. We have nothing to lose with the absolute shite we are watching this season.

Think the games moved on, that might be a hollow cliche however I dunno.

October 18, 2017, 02:05:39 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I am surprised that we haven't tried Lennon at right back this season especially when we were playing 3 at the back.

Is he fit? He's a perfect modern RWB but we haven't seen it yet.

Also, I might be talking shit or he might be injured but...no henen for the U23's tonight after Ron watched him score his like 5th or something of the season the other night.

No sambou, Kenny or lookman either actually...Probably nothing.

October 18, 2017, 05:26:32 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Looking forward to this.

Few tinnies I think.

Yes bruddah.

October 19, 2017, 02:24:34 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nearly 30k for the Limassol game wasnt it?

Not really a stretch to think wed be getting mid 30s for a game against Lyon if we were doing well.

Think we deffo would.

If we were doing well this year after spending a bit of doh with Rooney back and a stadium on the horizon we would be absolutely bouncing every game.

October 19, 2017, 04:41:30 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Right getting on this positivity train before it derails.

Tomorrow night is the night Sandro Ramirez announces himself to Evertonians. Europa League hat trick incoming.

October 20, 2017, 02:42:25 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So Tom Davies can actually pass the ball forwards which is a huge positive.

Unfortunately Klaassen still pulling the disappearing midfielder trick.

October 20, 2017, 02:44:48 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I wonder if Gylfi would be any good box to box. Worth a squirt surely. I've tried to make a case for davvy recently but must be one of the most anonymous players I've ever seen.

October 20, 2017, 02:54:21 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We do know that Schneiderlin can be very good and he hasn't been bad tonight actually.

Klaassen I am worried, maybe Koeman is right and it might take him a year to get up to speed. Really wanted it to work but he strikes me as the kind of AM that fits like a cog into a team playing well but isn't able to affect a team playing poorly.

October 20, 2017, 04:16:46 PM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Neither shit nor worldbeaters. Both very good young players.

This is a real problem with our fans.

If a young player looks good he's the next big thing, then when he ultimately hits a wall or doesn't run every game - he's shit.