November 22, 2017, 09:50:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 11021 times)

October 20, 2017, 04:04:57 AM
Reply #840

GrantyBoy78

I keep thinking this "he will be better with someone good next to him". But he needs to be good in his own right really as opposed to a secondary gutless CB
He can be the long-term stopper’ next to a better ball-playing CB. Problem is, he is our ball-playing CB.

October 20, 2017, 04:05:23 AM
Reply #841

Bluedylan

I reckon Unsworth would have us organised and balanced pretty quickly. Plenty of good players there.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 20, 2017, 04:05:35 AM
Reply #842

Mayor Farnum

Whole world knows we need a striker. We're going to get quoted silly money for even the most ordinary of player. And if we try and buy from one of the teams in the bottom six with us..........

October 20, 2017, 04:06:05 AM
Reply #843

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We do lack a forward in fairness. I don't think DCL is ready.

October 20, 2017, 04:06:09 AM
Reply #844

GrantyBoy78

Cuco Martina summed it up for me near the end there. Stopped and didn't know what to do until somebody took it off him and tried something. Bye Koeman, you useful idiot.
TBF he was expecting Sandro to run on the overlap but Sandro just sprinted towards the ball.

October 20, 2017, 04:06:18 AM
Reply #845

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
fuck him, i hope he tops himself

Clearly didn't mean to like that, that's the most stupid post of the night, it's a game of football ffs, as much as we are pissed off you never wish for someone to take their own life !

October 20, 2017, 04:06:35 AM
Reply #846

Smingers

Worst start by any English team in the Europa league Ever... Smh

October 20, 2017, 04:06:43 AM
Reply #847

GrantyBoy78

We do lack a forward in fairness. I don't think DCL is ready.
Or Holgate or Vlasic or Lookman...

October 20, 2017, 04:06:52 AM
Reply #848

Major Clanger

Fuck me that was grim
He's gotta go now but who comes in?

I am not sure who can make that squad into a side

A good manager can get it working with 2-3 signings in January. Then we'll need a proper (and fucking expensive) overhaul in the summer but at this point I'd be happy if we could save the rest of our season first.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 20, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
Reply #849

Sixx1402

Had enough now, got to go i'm afraid

Unsy in for the rest of the season, see how he does,

If not great plenty of time to look for a new manager

Results can't really get any worse and we will lose against Arsenal with him in charge, he's out of ideas
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

October 20, 2017, 04:07:35 AM
Reply #850

School of Science

Koeman looked like a beaten man at the end there almost felt sorry for him. It must be obvious to everyone, even our boardroom that we need a new direction and a new manager our season has been a complete disaster so far, it feels like I want the season to end right now and its fucking October.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 20, 2017, 04:07:38 AM
Reply #851

sam of the south

If anyone wants a laugh, rewind to just before 85 mins, and listen to the Everonian screaming "You little shithouse, you're shit, lad, you're shit, you're shite!" 😂
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 20, 2017, 04:08:07 AM
Reply #852

everton1952

Been here before, difficult times again. Amazing how we can lose a couple of years in a few months. At the start this was another transitional season to hold our clear place of 7th. Now we face a relegation fight and maybe another 3 years to get back to last season. No idea who are the culprits, Koeman partly but surely someone else.  He and his coaching team will pay the price in a few days and we start from scratch.   

October 20, 2017, 04:08:15 AM
Reply #853

TheTone

If anyone wants a laugh, rewind to just before 85 mins, and listen to the Everonian screaming "You little shithouse, you're shit, lad, you're shit, you're shite!" 😂

was that you lid?

October 20, 2017, 04:08:16 AM
Reply #854

Toddacelli

Got a load of ale in.

Only Everton have the power now to make it a happy, drunken, singing, loving Toddacelli that staggers up the stairs with a spring in his step, hope in his heart and a glint in his eye for the missus.

Or a weepy, miserable, snotty Toddacelli who just wants to curl up into ball and go to sleep.

Needless to say, the missus will probably be rooting for Lyon.

Well at least the missus is happy!

Fuck's sake Everton!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates