November 22, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 11096 times)

October 20, 2017, 04:20:23 AM
Reply #900

Major Clanger

On second thought, no.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 04:22:13 AM by Major Clanger »
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 20, 2017, 04:20:43 AM
Reply #901

Coyb12

I hadn't decided until tonight but regardless of how we played it's a results business and our statistics look dire

Unfortunately i can't think of who we can get in hence the Unsy shout

He can't possibly do any worse
If he goes I would rather get someone else other than unsworth, someone with a bit more experience,even till the end of the season.

October 20, 2017, 04:21:02 AM
Reply #902

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
i suffer with depression myself

i dont get a shit on over suicide tho

aslong as its not one of my family or mates i dont care who lives or dies, apart from koeman i know exactly where i stand on him

wow. Unreal. Really really sad for you.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 20, 2017, 04:21:25 AM
Reply #903

everton1952

A source on social media says Koeman has left, and Everton will make a statement tomorrow. Ferguson will take the team on Sunday.

October 20, 2017, 04:21:26 AM
Reply #904

Ross

yes

That’s a bit rough. In fact the second time tonight one of our own disgraced themselves.

How the fuck that fella in the Gwladys missed the opportunity to twat Ashley Williams I will never understand..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 20, 2017, 04:21:36 AM
Reply #905

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Mason Holgate is fucking woeful.

Ship him out on loan and let him make his mistakes somewhere else.

October 20, 2017, 04:21:53 AM
Reply #906

Major Clanger

aslong as its not one of my family or mates i dont care who lives or dies, apart from koeman i know exactly where i stand on him

You need some perspective in your life, mate. And professional help, seriously.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 20, 2017, 04:22:13 AM
Reply #907

Running Blue

Still shit but had a bit of a go. No luck either.

And Arsenal next ... :(

If I remember correctly, we were playing even worse last year.  We played (and beat) Arsenal and that turned our season around.

October 20, 2017, 04:22:16 AM
Reply #908

Mayor Farnum

Dont you care that there are fellow fans on here who struggle with depression and stuff? I dont understand people who joke about or wish suicide on others.

Don't you see? It proves he's more of a fan than the rest of us.

October 20, 2017, 04:23:06 AM
Reply #909

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
i will just make this clear to everyone, am not really arsed what you all think of me

Well that's ok then. But let me just tell you that two days ago was the two year anniversary of one of my teammate's suicide. He left behind two young boys and was only young himself. None of us knew the absolute terrible battle with depression he was going through. I sincerely hope that no one you ever care or you yourself about goes through such an ordeal. I'm not a sensitive snowflake type but in all my years on here that is the most misguided thing I think I've ever seen posted. The fact that you are being so blazé about it suggests either that you know you were wrong but don't want to admit it or that you are indeed an utter cunt.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 20, 2017, 04:23:24 AM
Reply #910

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
We've turned into Newcastle Utd.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

October 20, 2017, 04:23:32 AM
Reply #911

ally2

Davies should be learning the game, and developing his football brain. Instead he's teaching himself that the only way is to run around a lot. Perhaps it is best to withdraw him a bit. Still thought he was quite good though.

October 20, 2017, 04:23:53 AM
Reply #912

bluestevie

Detestable little prick, shown your colours tonight
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 20, 2017, 04:24:20 AM
Reply #913

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
As ever, pretty grim stuff from Everton

Lyon had much more quality and they strolled through large periods of the game I felt

We did show a bit of heart and passion which is nice to see but confidence is so low in this team

Dom didn't have a sniff against the 2 beasty centre backs of theirs. Another frustrating night for Davy Klaassen and Sandro when he came on

Encouraged by the improved set pieces of Sigurdsson, the overall quality of Vlasic and I thought in little bits that Lookman was good

Thought Michael Keane was poor, particularly in his distribution

Fair play to Ashley Williams for dragging us back into the game by working out that alehouse tactics to put them off their stride was our only way in. That got the crowd up when he started the brawl and then was a great header from him

Pity we didn't see it through. Hard to see where it is going to turn round for us. I think Koeman will be gone within the next few games. This season is essentially a write off already
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 20, 2017, 04:24:27 AM
Reply #914

duncandisorderly

You have obviously never lost anyone close to you then, because you would realise death is fucking horrible. Wishing it on someone because they are a shit manager is abhorrent, and also fucking ridiculous.