November 20, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 10684 times)

October 20, 2017, 04:39:06 AM
Reply #930

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Looked a broken man in front of the press there. Probably knows he's going as he allowed himself to criticise Holgate for the penalty.
Hiw could you not?
They should have been given two penalties

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 04:41:27 AM
Reply #931

Ross

Looked a broken man in front of the press there. Probably knows he's going as he allowed himself to criticise Holgate for the penalty.

He always criticises players. I wouldnít read to much into that.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 20, 2017, 04:41:48 AM
Reply #932

GrantyBoy78

But at least he might have faith in playing Kenny and Garbutt as proper fullbacks, instead of Holgate and Martina who are neither.
Kenny is injured and Garbutt made a cunt of himself in the Championship.

October 20, 2017, 04:42:06 AM
Reply #933

eyesalwaysblue

He has turned us into the football equivalent of Shrodinger's Cat.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 20, 2017, 04:43:26 AM
Reply #934

ally2

Please I really, really, really don't want Unsworth.

October 20, 2017, 04:43:56 AM
Reply #935

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Press conference now, looking down, not looking at the camera at all

"In one single moment your whole life can turn around, I stand there for a minute staring straight into the ground.
Looking to the left slightly then looking back down the world feels like its caved in proper sorry frown. 
Please let me show you how we could only just be for us, I can change and I can grow or we can adjust...."
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

October 20, 2017, 04:45:16 AM
Reply #936

GrantyBoy78

Davies should be learning the game, and developing his football brain. Instead he's teaching himself that the only way is to run around a lot. Perhaps it is best to withdraw him a bit. Still thought he was quite good though.
Heíll be class but heís another one thatís not ready. And certainly not in a team with loads of other kids.

October 20, 2017, 04:45:28 AM
Reply #937

everton1952

Garbutt is not registered as an Everton player and cannot play in Europe before January, similar to Niasse. Not that it matters, about Europe I mean.

October 20, 2017, 04:46:36 AM
Reply #938

Rhys

Garbutt is not registered as an Everton player and cannot play in Europe before January, similar to Niasse. Not that it matters, about Europe I mean.

Garbutt wasn't in Europa or premier league squad so shows what he thinks of him.

October 20, 2017, 04:48:29 AM
Reply #939

Major Clanger

It is wasn't his fault Keane, Williams and Pickford continually played long balls up to a kid who was getting bullied by two big men twice his size. At some point the players have to take some responsibility.

Was it not?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 20, 2017, 04:48:52 AM
Reply #940

sam of the south

BT and this Gallic journalist doing their damnedest to get Everton banned by not showing any of the Lyon players' involvement in the 'brawl', and actually saying that the ref should put the Everton crowds involvement in his report.   
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 20, 2017, 04:49:07 AM
Reply #941

SANA_DR0

Kenny is injured and Garbutt made a cunt of himself in the Championship.

Garbutt has been really good in the last few under 23 games.. shockingly good.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 04:53:36 AM
Reply #942

GrantyBoy78

Mate, U23s isnít even conference level. Most teamís best u23 players are out on loan.

October 20, 2017, 04:54:10 AM
Reply #943

Macca77

BT and this Gallic journalist doing their damnedest to get Everton banned by not showing any of the Lyon players' involvement in the 'brawl', and actually saying that the ref should put the Everton crowds involvement in his report.   

I hope the ref does and i hope the club ban the prick in the crowd who was throwing punches while carrying a kid

October 20, 2017, 04:57:19 AM
Reply #944

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
At 25 I'd be disappointed if he wasn't good against a lot of kids

Simply simply lovely