November 20, 2017, 12:09:22 PM

Author Topic: [News]Cottee: Everton have too many number 10's  (Read 1031 times)

October 17, 2017, 05:51:42 PM
Read 1031 times

Everton News

Cottee: Everton have too many number 10's

Former Everton striker Tony Cottee believes the £45m signing of Gylfi Sigurdsson was not something Everton needed to pursue over the summer.

Source: Cottee: Everton have too many number 10's

deCoubertin

October 17, 2017, 05:53:57 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Can't argue with a word he says.

October 17, 2017, 06:00:35 PM
Reply #2

BlueForYou

Not Koeman's fault that we haven't got a goalscorer, plus Barkley will be leaving
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 17, 2017, 06:06:09 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

October 17, 2017, 06:08:50 PM
Reply #4

Lazarou

October 17, 2017, 06:09:54 PM
Reply #5

Ramjam

You took the words right out of my mouth.

It must have been when you were kissing him
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 17, 2017, 06:16:37 PM
Reply #6

arteta4spain

It must have been when you were kissing him
Oh I swear it's true...
Haha I'll stop now!!

October 17, 2017, 06:18:06 PM
Reply #7

KoemansNumberTens

Not Koeman's fault that we haven't got a goalscorer, plus Barkley will be leaving

Is anyone else not worried that our first choice forward was giroud? He's a good player but when I watch us play I don't think we are crying out for a paceless targetman. Genuinely think our transfer policy is clueless. Think it's at least in part koemans fault too

October 17, 2017, 06:26:10 PM
Reply #8

BlueForYou

And in part, Walsh/Moshiri?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 17, 2017, 06:44:37 PM
Reply #9

SANA_DR0

We;d already bought Rooney, and Klaassen as number 10's. Barkley will stay soon as Koeman leaves. (sign a new contract) then we bought  Siggy!  no point tho.. we dont even play him in his proper position. we have 2 number tens occupy the same space and Koeman doesnt even realise its not working.

cant believe people are still defending Koeman, he will be gone way before any of the players leave.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 17, 2017, 06:49:25 PM
Reply #10

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Cottee earning his coin there by pointing that out

Simply simply lovely

October 17, 2017, 06:50:45 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We;d already bought Rooney, and Klaassen as number 10's. Barkley will stay soon as Koeman leaves. (sign a new contract) then we bought  Siggy!  no point tho.. we dont even play him in his proper position. we have 2 number tens occupy the same space and Koeman doesnt even realise its not working.

cant believe people are still defending Koeman, he will be gone way before any of the players leave.

Klaassen was bought for the Tom Davis position, although he does look more like a number 10.

I'd rather we had not got Rooney if we wanted Sig.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 17, 2017, 06:51:52 PM
Reply #12

Robioto

October 17, 2017, 07:10:24 PM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 17, 2017, 07:24:34 PM
Reply #14

BlueForYou

I'm gonna love it when we win the FA Cup, love it, love it love it. Love it even more when we score three goals at Wembley, just love it, love it and love the goalscorers - Rooney, Klaassen and Sigurdsson - gonna absolutely love it!

Where's John Hurst and Paul Bracewell when you need 'em?

Harry Catterick