November 23, 2017, 04:27:05 AM

Author Topic: [News]Sigurdsson: We can still get out of Europa group stages  (Read 1073 times)

October 18, 2017, 01:02:19 AM
Reply #15

Running Blue

Fuck all this "we can still.." "win only around the corner" bollocks, actions speak louder than words. The managers far too stubborn, it's not going to get fixed until he is removed.

He won't be our manager this time next week. Calling it now

Is it just me or did we not have a WAY worse patch than this last November, and then we ended up playing some brilliant football the rest of the year (after beating Arsenal)?  I am not saying that we should be happy with these bad patches, but perspective is a beautiful thing.

deCoubertin

October 18, 2017, 01:07:57 AM
Reply #16

Coyb12

Fuck all this "we can still.." "win only around the corner" bollocks, actions speak louder than words. The managers far too stubborn, it's not going to get fixed until he is removed.

He won't be our manager this time next week. Calling it now
He will.

October 18, 2017, 01:14:42 AM
Reply #17

D15TIN

October 18, 2017, 01:17:02 AM
Reply #18

Coyb12

Lose the next two he's gone
He won't lose next two and if he did he won't be sacked,Xmas at the earliest.

October 18, 2017, 02:03:02 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

Big talk for someone who's only contribution since arriving for 45m is a fucking hit and hope that could have gone anywhere.   Sick of our players telling us what they are going to do, then anally prolapsing every time they go on the pitch
I will always think of these months as the Anal Prolapse period from now on...classic
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 18, 2017, 02:10:02 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
There's no fucking way we'll beat Lyon, Arsenal, Chelsea, Lyon or Leicester sooo I think he may be gone very soon.

If we smash the fucking arse off these at the weekend and Gylfi is pulling strings like a marionette maker then I'll be made up, but I feel very strongly like the next 4 or 5 games are going to feel like every other game for the Past two months.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 19, 2017, 01:31:25 AM
Reply #21

Tinga

Imagine being offended because somebody said cowman.

October 19, 2017, 01:35:21 AM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine being offended because somebody said cowman.
I'm not offended
I'm embarrassed

Simply simply lovely

October 21, 2017, 08:52:20 PM
Reply #23

terrydarracotsbaldpate

I reckon if we get 7 points out of 9 we can get 3rd place and we go straight into the knock out rates of the Zingaro league cup.

October 22, 2017, 10:22:36 PM
Reply #24

boothill

need to get out of the relegation zone 1st