November 19, 2017, 07:19:01 AM

Author Topic: deulefeu  (Read 1710 times)

October 19, 2017, 07:04:45 PM
Reply #15

SANA_DR0

cos the poster asked how he is doing for Barca? what better way to tell than watching them when he plays.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

deCoubertin

October 19, 2017, 07:10:31 PM
Reply #16

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
*Pique
*Deulofeu

Cheers
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 19, 2017, 07:16:27 PM
Reply #17

SANA_DR0

Why should he Watch Barca to see how Delefeou is doing ??  Are you watching United to see how Lukaku is doing

I've not asked how Lukaku is doing.. but yes i watch man utd to see how Lukaku and Fellaini are playing.. albeit i've only watched united when they both play.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 19, 2017, 07:17:28 PM
Reply #18

Macca77

October 19, 2017, 07:19:41 PM
Reply #19

SANA_DR0

*Pique
*Deulofeu

Cheers

Cheers. i dont really watch Barca.. so i have no idea how there players names are spelt. but i spelt Deulofeu correctly lol
In before me.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 07:20:56 PM by SANA_DR0 »

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 19, 2017, 07:22:20 PM
Reply #20

Macca77

That's Postman Pat and his black and white cat called Jess, mate.

October 19, 2017, 07:24:49 PM
Reply #21

Macca77

Well now I look really silly

October 19, 2017, 07:26:00 PM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Haha our fans have always had a tough time spelling players names

Mirralas , Piennar, Lakaku, Distan amongst my favourites over the years

The best trend was of course the deliberate mis-spelling of a players name who you don't rate!

This has possibly died down due to the fact that everyone is out of form now
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 19, 2017, 07:32:27 PM
Reply #23

Toddacelli

Deulofeu wont be there for long mate please don't try and blend it that he's good enough. If he is then it's a sign of how far Barca are talking.

Re Vlasic : I mean he was a central player at split, for whatever reason we've been playing him wide.

Vlasic is a number 10? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I'm even MORE impressed with how he's played for us then, considering he's 19, never played in the PL before and is being played out of position as well!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 19, 2017, 07:34:58 PM
Reply #24

.Matty

Top young talent who we had and let go. Should have been developed and kept. Instead he was shipped of to AC Milan on loan. Another of Koeman's many failings as a coach and as man manager.

October 19, 2017, 07:37:10 PM
Reply #25

Macca77

His fitness was shocking to be fair, good luck to him though, genuinely hope he achieves as much as possible as Barca

October 19, 2017, 07:51:25 PM
Reply #26

Bluenose 91

I agree with the both points bud,

just that bluenose poster stating that the player dies after 25 mins, is a  bit bitter.. yes he had stamina issues, but it wasnt every match, he got into a good run of games a few times, i know he was taken off a lot.. but to be negative on him cos he left/plays for barca is bitter..

Vlasic is a number 10/cm i agree. just dont get who he will drop to accommodate another number 10, i dont see him being a central midfielder, he doesnt have that presence.. number 10 is all i can see for him.. :s so Rooney will be the central striker/false 9, with Vlasic and Siggy behind.. thats why we struggle.. no striker and the only one we have who is a 9, hardly every played in his main position.

I'm not bitter at all about Deulofeu.  He had talent but was never going to make it here with such poor fitness levels.

Gave us a few good moments but wasn't too fussed when he left.

October 19, 2017, 08:04:25 PM
Reply #27

hannu

We had a striker for the past 4 seasons who rarely got on the end of his crosses, so it's a mute point. He was great for a while in his first season and really didn't do much else after.

No ill feelings towards him, he's just another player playing for another team now.

Moot point

Sorry everybody corrects me on here, i wanted to do it once :)

October 19, 2017, 08:06:41 PM
Reply #28

hannu

Deulofeu wont be there for long mate please don't try and blend it that he's good enough. If he is then it's a sign of how far Barca are talking.

Re Vlasic : I mean he was a central player at split, for whatever reason we've been playing him wide.

i knew of Vlasic last season, ive always seen him as a wide player

October 19, 2017, 08:08:24 PM
Reply #29

gizzblue

It's ok that's the square peg round hole Dutch influence...we've come to hate .