August 24, 2019, 09:42:00 AM

Author Topic: deulefeu  (Read 4738 times)

October 19, 2017, 08:48:23 PM
Read 4738 times

KoemansNumberTens

He's absolutely not good enough for Barcelona. He wasn't overly good at a poor Milan side. His loan deal to them almost fell through because they wouldn't agree to buy. He was shite at Sevilla too and after a good start pretty inept with us.
He'll be shipped out first chance they get. In the main he's been pretty poor for a very dominant side from the few games I've watched. When dembele is fit he'll play and when the window opens they'll sign a player that will take most of his minutes off the bench. Loads of talent. Shite on Saturdays

October 19, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Except the first half of the 2012-13 season when he and Lukaku were the most prolific front pairing in Europe, you mean?

Surely Messi and whoever or Ronaldo and whoever were more prolific. They are scoring 50 goals each a season.

October 19, 2017, 11:30:15 PM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

I'd love to see the numbers you are talking about. I'm simply not having they outscored the pairings at Bayern Barca and real over any real length of time. Half a season sounds an outlandish claim. Airing on the side of caution Messi and Ronaldo must each have scored at least 20 goals in that time

October 20, 2017, 12:02:25 AM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

we posted them on our Twitter page at the time, if I wasn't going out to the match I'd find them, but they're there for anyone to look at

also, the words were "strike partnership" - and unless we're making up teams on FIFA then Messi and Ronaldo don't play together

or coached more effectively to get the best out of him, what with him still being a relative child in the game

maybe that's what's happening at Barcelona?  maybe they're just better than Martinez or Koeman were at nurturing young players.

I don't think combined they would have beat Ronaldo or Messi. So unless their partner had a lot of own goals....

October 20, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Oh it's clever manipulation of the stats where Ronaldo could scored 20 goals with 12 different assisters and it might only count as 2 for the best partnership

October 20, 2017, 01:50:58 AM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

yeah, bloody FIFA, manipulating the stats to make Deulofeu look good in an argument on an Everton site in two year's time

bastards, them lad

Im not saying it was with an aim. It's just a daft stat though. The best partnership for me isn't what this shows. You'd still rather have many other partnerships outputs of goals and assists across the board. It's an absolute nonsense stat. Oh look Kone is on there too as if to prove my point

October 20, 2017, 01:53:23 AM
Reply #6

KoemansNumberTens

It's a bit like the Barcelona would be bottom if only Spanish players goals count stat..... a fact but also complete nonsense