November 18, 2017, 03:27:55 AM

Author Topic: DCL - kidding ourselves  (Read 5668 times)

October 22, 2017, 10:16:18 PM
Reply #165

gizzblue

One of the very few again who stood up to be counted along side Vlasic two of the best easily today ...anyone thinking otherwise needs to give their head a wobble.

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 10:16:21 PM
Reply #166

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
You didnít answer my question - Iím giving my opinion & other people are giving theirs, so why did you take exception to mine?

Took exception to @KoemansNumberTens too. But thatís neither here nor there. Sometimes dopey pricks need to be told theyíre being a dopey prick.

October 22, 2017, 10:16:26 PM
Reply #167

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I thing DCL is doing a great job. We're asking a kid to do a man's job, in a poor team against better players. He did a good job of holding the ball up. To moan about him is stupid.

Youíre kinda contradicting yourself though. Youíre basically saying yourself heís been asked to do a job that is a bit beyond him at this stage in his development, ergo heís not ready. We can say heís doing the best he can, but that doesnít mean he should be in the side.

October 22, 2017, 10:18:44 PM
Reply #168

dazfrancis

You're kinda contradicting yourself though. You're basically saying yourself he's been asked to do a job that is a bit beyond him at this stage in his development, ergo he's not ready. We can say he's doing the best he can, but that doesn't mean he should be in the side.
But who else from the current squad would you have in the side in front of him?

Niasse?

October 22, 2017, 10:19:23 PM
Reply #169

Ridge

I think he still feels like a young player, and he'll take more authority and demand ball more as he grows into team.

Lukaku aside, I think he's potentially best forward we've had in PL. He has everything you want from a forward, and goals will come with good chances

October 22, 2017, 10:19:26 PM
Reply #170

Realist

I thing DCL is doing a great job. We're asking a kid to do a man's job, in a poor team against better players. He did a good job of holding the ball up. To moan about him is stupid.

If youíre good enough youíre old enough, heís not premiership standard
Sorry if all the sensitive forumers donít like my views

October 22, 2017, 10:20:12 PM
Reply #171

Realist

Took exception to @KoemansNumberTens too. But thatís neither here nor there. Sometimes dopey pricks need to be told theyíre being a dopey prick.

Weird man

October 22, 2017, 10:22:45 PM
Reply #172

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah I'm deeply unpopular too. I think people like someone to pin their hopes to and I'm a miserable cunt.

October 22, 2017, 10:24:02 PM
Reply #173

Ridge

Depressing is the word

October 22, 2017, 10:25:23 PM
Reply #174

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
But who else from the current squad would you have in the side in front of him?

Niasse?

Amazingly, thatís about all we have. Plus as much as Iíve hated the idea in the past (for very good reason) a more senior player like Mirallas miiiigght give us something too. Again, I donít think DCL has been bad, itís just not particularly effective at this point.

October 22, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
Reply #175

boothill

If youíre good enough youíre old enough, heís not premiership standard
Sorry if all the sensitive forumers donít like my views
no one is premiership standard if their getting no service, and he's getting zilch at the mo, he shouldnt be compared to lukaku either, he was an absolute freak of nature for his age and intimidated the defenders around him with pace and power, and could actually create chances for himself, put 2 or 3 stone on dcl and hope that he keep his pace with it, then we will have another beast

October 22, 2017, 10:54:35 PM
Reply #176

Realist

no one is premiership standard if their getting no service, and he's getting zilch at the mo, he shouldnt be compared to lukaku either, he was an absolute freak of nature for his age and intimidated the defenders around him with pace and power, and could actually create chances for himself, put 2 or 3 stone on dcl and hope that he keep his pace with it, then we will have another beast

And learn him how to finish? And get assists? And hold play up?
Pointless saying well if he had this or that etc - he hasnít, heís poor

October 22, 2017, 11:03:00 PM
Reply #177

Gash

Global Moderator
Heís garbage - the new Cadamarteri minus the goals

I'm starting to get firmly onboard with the shouts that you're just a troll. Literally every post you make is to get a reaction out of people. Despite what you claim it isn't "just telling it how it is" it's just being a troll.

October 22, 2017, 11:09:39 PM
Reply #178

Realist

I'm starting to get firmly onboard with the shouts that you're just a troll. Literally every post you make is to get a reaction out of people. Despite what you claim it isn't "just telling it how it is" it's just being a troll.

Itís my opinion - arenít I entitled to one?

October 22, 2017, 11:10:56 PM
Reply #179

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's my opinion - aren't I entitled to one?

Please just keep it to one tho. This is the one.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...