December 19, 2018, 01:46:31 AM

Author Topic: DCL - kidding ourselves  (Read 34386 times)

October 20, 2017, 05:36:09 AM
Read 34386 times

UnsyisaRhino

This thread is sad, half of the stuff he's bring critised for can be attributed to our poor form, lack of confidence and the snails pace at which we move the ball. The other half is bollocks.

How anyone can say he isn't quick is beyond me, and worse than beckford?!??! Get a grip.

It's like there has been a collective loss of perspective.

October 23, 2017, 12:49:34 AM
Reply #1

UnsyisaRhino

He held the ball up well and worked hard today, i dont think there was much more he could have done and i think taking him off was a mistake.

August 21, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
Reply #2

UnsyisaRhino

Thought that was a brilliant (@koemansnumbertens) cameo from him the other day, I went to the match so not sure if it came across on tv but he was a nuisance and kept bringing down balls and passing them into our attackers.

Got in behind once and should have done better but I honestly think given more games he could be a good striker for us.

Agree with this.

Walcott did worse with a better chance (albeit one he helped create), and Coleman made a mich bigger mess twice last week..and both were better opportunities to create a goal.

He physically looks the part now, let's see what Silva does with the rest of his game

August 21, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
Reply #3

UnsyisaRhino

Read the title of the thread, me asking a question about him is hardly derailing the thread, your prolongation of it perhaps. I find how you always have to close an argument out with a personal insult pretty weird.

To be fair you've come across as a proper wind up merchant here. It's the equivalent of saying you need proof that baines is shorter than tosun, and without exact numbers to back it up it's not true.

Very immature response

August 21, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
Reply #4

UnsyisaRhino

If I could I would give you 20 likes for your first sentence !

..and it continues. Give it a rest eh?

August 21, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Reply #5

UnsyisaRhino

You give it a rest FFS, get off my case, itís nothing to do with you.

Its almost like it's not a public forum and not a private conversation.

Don't get pissed off because people are pointing out how stupid you're argument is.

Or you know, stand by it and keep digging. Whatever floats your boat

August 21, 2018, 10:05:53 PM
Reply #6

UnsyisaRhino

We've got the facts now. Faaaaacts.

September 30, 2018, 02:33:58 AM
Reply #7

UnsyisaRhino

Hold up play isnt his strength or style of play, asking him to be a focal point is a tough ask.

Unfortunately I don't think he fits the way we want to play.