November 20, 2017, 07:44:04 PM

Author Topic: DCL - kidding ourselves  (Read 5834 times)

October 23, 2017, 04:51:35 AM
Reply #210

bluestevie

Nah, we just think you're either a genuine idiot or a troll. Either way you're not NSNO standard. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

He's sitting on the £1300 he won betting big against the club he supposedly supports, doubt he cares much
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 04:51:48 AM
Reply #211

Bluedylan

Isn't the reality that you only play for the under20s cos you're not good enough for the under 21s. Look we go round and round in circles with all this. I see a player who's future lies in the championship and most see someone who will score between 15-25 goals in the top flight and be a great player. I hope I'm wrong. Only time will tell

No, YOU are going round in circles, talking utter drivel.

Everyone else is dealing with your moronic comments quite nicely as far as I can see.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 23, 2017, 04:52:56 AM
Reply #212

Lxxx

Isn't the reality that you only play for the under20s cos you're not good enough for the under 21s. Look we go round and round in circles with all this. I see a player who's future lies in the championship and most see someone who will score between 15-25 goals in the top flight and be a great player. I hope I'm wrong. Only time will tell

I think youíre a little confused pal. Maybe youíve had a few I donít know but you seem to be creating and then arguing against yourself.

Letís just see how the lad gets on hey.

October 23, 2017, 04:53:16 AM
Reply #213

Major Clanger

He's sitting on the £1300 he won betting big against the club he supposedly supports, doubt he cares much

Oh, I'm sure he does. He wouldn't keep coming back and attempt some sock puppeting if he didn't.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 23, 2017, 04:53:45 AM
Reply #214

KoemansNumberTens

Literally nobody is saying that. You've just built yourself a straw man and you're busy bashing it.

Literally someone said that exact line. So literally it's been said I think today. Lots and lots of people say he's going to be a great player.

We could argue this for the next year. It's not going to conclude until we are remotely decent and then see if he's playing and contributing. I can't be arsed with it anymore

October 23, 2017, 04:55:01 AM
Reply #215

Major Clanger

Literally someone said that exact line. So literally it's been said I think today. Lots and lots of people say he's going to be a great player.

Okay, I'm sure you can quote that post then. And of course all the others, since you're talking about lots and lots of people.

October 23, 2017, 04:55:09 AM
Reply #216

KoemansNumberTens

No, YOU are going round in circles, talking utter drivel.

Everyone else is dealing with your moronic comments quite nicely as far as I can see.

People are allowed not to rate him. He's got 1 goal in something like 20 games and we aren't allowed to question if this is his level?

October 23, 2017, 04:57:09 AM
Reply #217

KoemansNumberTens

Okay, I'm sure you can quote that post then. And of course all the others, since you're talking about lots and lots of people.

I figured it was pretty widely held view on here that he was a top prospect. I thought that was what you were saying to be honest. Am I wrong

October 23, 2017, 04:58:32 AM
Reply #218

Bluedylan

People are allowed not to rate him. He's got 1 goal in something like 20 games and we aren't allowed to question if this is his level?

It's just an incredibly weird, brainless thing to fixate on. He's doing a thankless task game after game, as a kid, in a shambolic team. He's clearly a good player with loads of potential.

Use your fucking brain.

October 23, 2017, 05:01:49 AM
Reply #219

KoemansNumberTens

It's just an incredibly weird, brainless thing to fixate on. He's doing a thankless task game after game, as a kid, in a shambolic team. He's clearly a good player with loads of potential.

Use your fucking brain.

I'm not fixated on it. People keep pointing out I think most of them are shit. Pretending he played well cos he won a few throws just isn't for me. I really don't know what's people's issue is. I concede perhaps I'm wrong and people are calling me a moron cos I suggest a striker with 1 goal in 20 games might not turn out very good.
Whatever. Think I'm the only 1 not getting upset. Well me and DCL. I doubt he gives a shit what I think either

October 23, 2017, 05:07:02 AM
Reply #220

Major Clanger

I concede perhaps I'm wrong and people are calling me a moron cos I suggest a striker with 1 goal in 20 games might not turn out very good.

No, people are calling you a moron because you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge anything apart from that one thing. Like the fact that for most of those games he was playing out wide. Or that for most games his job is basically chasing down lost causes and wild hoofs.

In other words, you're fixated on it.

October 23, 2017, 05:09:51 AM
Reply #221

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else see his touch in the first half when he plucked pickfords kick from the sky?

The lads got it.

October 23, 2017, 05:14:19 AM
Reply #222

Bluedylan

Anyone else see his touch in the first half when he plucked pickfords kick from the sky?

The lads got it.

Or the little touch around Kolasinac, before he drilled a cross in low. Lovely stuff.

October 23, 2017, 05:15:17 AM
Reply #223

Major Clanger

The lads got it.

Exactly. He's got a good touch, good movement, good pace and is a decent finisher (though that last bit you rarely see, given that we hardly ever create any chances nowadays).

He's lacking in some areas and he clearly isn't good enough to single-handedly win games for us. But he's more than good enough to be in the squad and given playing time.

October 23, 2017, 05:15:28 AM
Reply #224

KoemansNumberTens

No, people are calling you a moron because you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge anything apart from that one thing. Like the fact that for most of those games he was playing out wide. Or that for most games his job is basically chasing down lost causes and wild hoofs.

In other words, you're fixated on it.

I accept all of that. He's still done very little in almost every game. No one particularly rated him a year ago and now they do cos he's struggling in a struggling team. Whatever. It's really not worth getting upset about. I'm not overly impressed. Most are. Who cares. Really don't know what I've said that would upset people who've never met the lad so much.
Christ people werent any more upset by someone's suggestion that koeman should kill himself

Let's just leave it here. It's not worth the name calling and falling out. I'll even talk him up if it helps.