September 25, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

Author Topic: DCL - kidding ourselves  (Read 24854 times)

October 30, 2017, 12:05:52 AM
Reply #240

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
No player with a fractured whatever he has right now at his stage in his career should be expected to play every game.

October 30, 2017, 12:07:01 AM
Reply #241

Martip

No player with a fractured whatever he has right now at his stage in his career should be expected to play every game.
He needs to come out of the team as we need to try something else against Watford.

October 30, 2017, 12:07:49 AM
Reply #242

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Might as well go Moyesesque and 4-6-0 it.

October 30, 2017, 12:10:52 AM
Reply #243

boothill

Might as well go Moyesesque and 4-6-0 it.
Certainly got enough No.10s to do it

October 30, 2017, 12:15:14 AM
Reply #244

gizzblue

Give Sandro a run, can't be worse at least he has shots ...no matter how wayward row z they might be .

August 20, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
Reply #245

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Letís discuss how boss DCL is.

Really canít grt my head round how some donít fancy him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 20, 2018, 06:18:52 PM
Reply #246

Jamokachi

Letís discuss how boss DCL is.

Really canít grt my head round how some donít fancy him.

With you all the way on this.

I'm not sticking around in this thread though. @Confucius and @KoemansNumberTens are going to make me break things.

August 20, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
Reply #247

Lxxx

The jury is still be out on him and rightly so. There's potential there and a lot of upside but he's going to find this season a lot tougher with more competition for places. I think he'll struggle for regular game time myself.

August 20, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
Reply #248

nsno

The jury is still be out on him and rightly so. There's potential there and a lot of upside but he's going to find this season a lot tougher with more competition for places. I think he'll struggle for regular game time myself.
I can see him loaned out in January once Bernard is up to full fitness. A club like Leeds would suit him down to the ground
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

August 20, 2018, 06:48:40 PM
Reply #249

MmmblueBernard

As long as he continues to struggle to score he aint gonna get anywhere as a striker at this level.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 20, 2018, 06:57:38 PM
Reply #250

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think heís a good acid test for how well someone gets footy.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 20, 2018, 07:10:55 PM
Reply #251

Jamokachi

I can see him loaned out in January once Bernard is up to full fitness.

You're either confusing DCL's position here, or Bernards, or both?

August 20, 2018, 07:27:56 PM
Reply #252

Dr. Sponge

Letís give him at least a few games under the new manager before we write him off

August 20, 2018, 07:57:42 PM
Reply #253

Bob Sacamano

Love him. Kidís gonna make a ruckus.

August 20, 2018, 08:02:17 PM
Reply #254

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Every time I see him he looks physically more impressive.

Think you could swap him out for Tosun and barely disrupt the plan because his link up is so good, but physically he might even be better (and this is since Iím more bought-in to Tosun than ever btw).

Then you could swap out Walcott or Richarlison for him and he would hold his own as an outlet.

Really exciting young player, hope he gets serious minutes this year.

You donít really get players able to play wide who are good in the air, good technically and 6 foot plus - thereís probably like 3 in the prem and we have two of em.