November 20, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

Author Topic: DCL - kidding ourselves  (Read 33070 times)

August 22, 2018, 06:45:30 PM
Reply #345

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is Theo Walcott really faster than leighton Baines though?

What does the echo say?

August 22, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
Reply #346

Trowel

What does the echo say?
It says, slightly quieter:
"Is Theo Walcott really faster than leighton Baines though?"
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 31, 2018, 01:15:47 AM
Reply #347

gizzblue

Well played last night DCL lad....if you were a redshite Southgate would be sucking your cock too.
Born not made a blue .

September 01, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
Reply #348

Lxxx

Looks like he really is no slouch

Premier League's fastest players of the season revealed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6118953/Premier-Leagues-fastest-players-season-revealed.html

September 01, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
Reply #349

Bluedylan

If he can add to his fox-in-the-box side and develop his striker instincts more, I don't really see what he's missing as a forward player. Developing into a very promising player.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 01, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
Reply #350

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's obviously rapid and strong it's his overall game that needs to improve but that could well come with time. He's a top prospect

September 01, 2018, 04:03:31 AM
Reply #351

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
He's obviously rapid and strong it's his overall game that needs to improve but that could well come with time. He's a top prospect

Would actually say his overall game is good but it's his goalscoring that needs to improve.  I'm not criticising him for it as he's young and inexperienced, but in my eyes his general game is good but he's not looked confident enough in front of goal and his finishing has been erratic. 

I'm hoping the 2 goals he scored give him some confidence that helps him on that front.  The second goal especially.

September 01, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
Reply #352

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Would actually say his overall game is good but it's his goalscoring that needs to improve.  I'm not criticising him for it as he's young and inexperienced, but in my eyes his general game is good but he's not looked confident enough in front of goal and his finishing has been erratic. 

I'm hoping the 2 goals he scored give him some confidence that helps him on that front.  The second goal especially.

Spot on
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 01, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
Reply #353

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Most underrated English youth player going.

If someone scored 2 for Liverpool or Chelsea this week you wouldn’t have stopped hearing about them I GUARANTEE it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 01, 2018, 05:51:23 AM
Reply #354

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

If someone scored 2 for Liverpool or Chelsea this week you wouldn’t have stopped hearing about them I GUARANTEE it.

It was the league cup vs Rotherham, that has to be taken into account. The spotlight was not very bright on this match. There wasn’t even a stream available.

If he does that in PL like Richarlison has done for instance, he’ll be noticed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 07:57:51 AM by blueToffee »

September 01, 2018, 06:07:20 AM
Reply #355

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I haven’t stopped hearing about Phil Foden and I’m pretty sure he’s never played a game of football in his life.

September 01, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
Reply #356

Danny

The reason for that is the press assume if it's a youth player scoring at a top 6 club that they must be a wonderkid to have been given a chance, they think that if a youth player comes through with us it's because of a lack of depth (partially true) so they aren't necessarily as talented.

Having said all that Calvert-Lewin should be getting noticed for England over Solanke.

September 01, 2018, 07:42:18 PM
Reply #357

Shogun

Administrator
I haven’t stopped hearing about Phil Foden and I’m pretty sure he’s never played a game of football in his life.

Dominic Solanke gets more spotlight than Calvert Lewin and that fucker went nearly a whole season without scoring.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 01, 2018, 07:55:32 PM
Reply #358

School of Science

I'd put money on this, if we sold DCL tomorrow and they sold Solanke at the same time, they would get a higher fee. Don't ask me why, there is no comparison in my view.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 01, 2018, 11:32:03 PM
Reply #359

Shogun

Administrator
Should be starting over Cenk imo
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth