November 17, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Author Topic: DCL - kidding ourselves  (Read 32826 times)

September 17, 2018, 03:03:26 PM
Reply #465

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Had his service yesterday and completely blew it.

Heís gone five games without a goal now. Needs dropping.

September 17, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
Reply #466

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Letís not write off Tosun just yet, letís judge once Richarlison and Bernard start giving him some service.

Heís not doing the bare minimum. There is no logical reason to start him over DCL except that we paid money for him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 17, 2018, 03:07:16 PM
Reply #467

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Heís not doing the bare minimum. There is no logical reason to start him over DCL except that we paid money for him.

And DCL is the new James Vaughn.

September 17, 2018, 03:07:53 PM
Reply #468

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
And DCL is the new James Vaughn.

Whatís that based on
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 17, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
Reply #469

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

September 17, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
Reply #470

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Whatís that based on

His performances to date.

September 17, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
Reply #471

Macca77

DCL isn't the answer to our lack of goals problem, lets just get that clear.

September 17, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
Reply #472

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Has played half the minutes cenk has, has played probably a quarter of them up front - and has a better goal record.

People need to get over this DCL canít finish thing. Play him up front and letís see for ourselves because cenk Tosun is demonstrably crap.

September 17, 2018, 03:20:46 PM
Reply #473

KoemansNumberTens

Yet to have a single very good/great game for us. Heís only vastly upping his level and consistency away from being a good player

September 17, 2018, 03:28:28 PM
Reply #474

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
His performances to date.

Heís nothing like James Vaughan and has a lot more to his game so I find this shout a bit strange.

Or are you just comparing the two because theyíre young a play upfront and hoping it sticks?

September 17, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
Reply #475

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Has played half the minutes cenk has, has played probably a quarter of them up front - and has a better goal record.

People need to get over this DCL canít finish thing. Play him up front and letís see for ourselves because cenk Tosun is demonstrably crap.

Scores that header Tosun had in the first half all day.

September 17, 2018, 04:04:06 PM
Reply #476

Normm

I don't think that Tosun is that poor, but he is well off form and CL plays better as CF - not out on the wing!

September 17, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
Reply #477

Normm

DCL isn't the answer to our lack of goals problem, lets just get that clear.

No one person is. We've got to start playing as a team. Then contributions will come from all quarters. CL needs to lead the line at the moment imo. (Although Richarlison did play with a 9 for Brazil and scored two goals. ...Mmm?)

September 17, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
Reply #478

hannu

No one person is. We've got to start playing as a team. Then contributions will come from all quarters. CL needs to lead the line at the moment imo. (Although Richarlison did play with a 9 for Brazil and scored two goals. ...Mmm?)

lets not forget that was against the powerhouse of world football, El Salvador

September 17, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
Reply #479

Lxxx

Let’s not write off Tosun just yet, let’s judge once Richarlison and Bernard start giving him some service.

He's had enough opportunities to open his account. Good opportunities too. Not even looked like scoring.