November 25, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: If the board don't think I am the right man they will tell me  (Read 1670 times)

October 20, 2017, 09:10:33 AM
Reply #15

Cuttyblue

That reads to me like hes had enough and wants out

I agree.  He's asking for mercy at this point.

*remember: Why would he ever resign?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 09:13:26 AM by Cuttyblue »

deCoubertin

October 20, 2017, 10:49:25 AM
Reply #16

Ramjam

Could we suspend him on full pay for a couple of weeks and see if he gets the hint, bring in Unsey, he turns things around and balloon head resigns with his tail between his legs in shame
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 20, 2017, 11:19:06 AM
Reply #17

Jamokachi

Why do people feel the need to hurl abusive comments around. The vitriol on display by some of you is embarrassing.

October 20, 2017, 11:32:47 AM
Reply #18

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Why do people feel the need to hurl abusive comments around. The vitriol on display by some of you is embarrassing.

Stuff off Jamo.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 20, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
Reply #19

Hawkandro

Did anyone save the game before the transfer window opened? If so, can you re-start please?

Thanks.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 20, 2017, 02:29:25 PM
Reply #20

Lazarou

Appears the manager wants out, the players want the manager out, and the fans want the manager out. Is there anywhere else to go with this.

October 20, 2017, 03:35:16 PM
Reply #21

Normm

RK and his brother need a holiday. Two one way tickets will do fine.

He needs time to rethink where it all went wrong, but not at Goodison. Knowledgeable fans on here have been trying to tell him for weeks!

It's time to have a change. Thanks for last season.

October 20, 2017, 03:41:28 PM
Reply #22

Normm

RK and his brother need a holiday. Two one way tickets will do fine.

Does anyone fancy a whip-round?

October 20, 2017, 03:46:10 PM
Reply #23

Waltzer

Appears the manager wants out, the players want the manager out, and the fans want the manager out. Is there anywhere else to go with this.

Absolutely no evidence to suggest the players want the manager out is there, unless you have inside information that I dont? I thought the commitment was there for all to see last night, quality was missing but it didn't look like the players had downed tools!
And Im a fan and I dont want the manager out (just yet)

October 20, 2017, 03:55:45 PM
Reply #24

Lazarou

Absolutely no evidence to suggest the players want the manager out is there, unless you have inside information that I dont? I thought the commitment was there for all to see last night, quality was missing but it didn't look like the players had downed tools!
And Im a fan and I dont want the manager out (just yet)

Results would suggest otherwise, or that the players are not good enough (which I don't feel is the case). They gave it a go for about 20 minutes second half that's all I saw. We have been incapable of giving a 90 minute performance under Koeman but for the majority of this season they just have not shown up at any point, would that not suggest there is more to it as in the players have had enough?

October 20, 2017, 03:59:50 PM
Reply #25

Waltzer

Results would suggest otherwise, or that the players are not good enough (which I don't feel is the case). They gave it a go for about 20 minutes second half that's all I saw. We have been incapable of giving a 90 minute performance under Koeman but for the majority of this season they just have not shown up at any point, would that not suggest there is more to it as in the players have had enough?

Results would suggest otherwise? Are you inferring the players are losing games because they want Koeman out, if so then id sack the lot of them. My take is were losing games cause we've got strikers that couldnt score in a brothel (minus Rooney for obvious reasons!!)
Performances have been bad cause weve got no end product. Add a target man like Giroud/Pelle and the whole world changes, Sigurdsson has someone to aim to, the midfielders have someone to run off of, it isnt rocket science that out whole recruitment campaign was focused around delivering to a big lump, and we didnt get it.

October 20, 2017, 04:07:41 PM
Reply #26

sirblue57

Results would suggest otherwise? Are you inferring the players are losing games because they want Koeman out, if so then id sack the lot of them. My take is were losing games cause we've got strikers that couldnt score in a brothel (minus Rooney for obvious reasons!!)
Performances have been bad cause weve got no end product. Add a target man like Giroud/Pelle and the whole world changes, Sigurdsson has someone to aim to, the midfielders have someone to run off of, it isnt rocket science that out whole recruitment campaign was focused around delivering to a big lump, and we didnt get it.

Then that makes the long drawn out saga of the sig even more damning. And who wanted him THAT bad?...steo forward big Ron.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

October 20, 2017, 04:11:43 PM
Reply #27

Lxxx

Thought last night exposed us for what we are, which is a squad not good enough at the minute. Lots of young promising kids and no real quality throughout the side. I feel for Koeman in the fact he was very vocal about two positions, a left footed defender who could play centre half and left back and striker. Both areas badly exposed last night.
Granted he should have done better with what he has at his disposal but he's also been let down too.

October 20, 2017, 04:12:37 PM
Reply #28

Lazarou

No I was not inferring that they are losing games deliberately perhaps I should have clarified that. The point I am trying to make is that to me (just me and my old man I am not suggesting anyone else thinks this is the case) is that any philosophy that Koeman brought to Everton is gone, the players, the staff and the manager appear to have no clue how best to go about winning a football match. Unfortunately it is the managers job to instil this, just like it is at work etc. If you don't believe or buy into what a superior is telling you do you give 100% all the time?

Most jobs you can get away with it but the margins at this level of football are so fine that if you aint getting 100% then you will invariably fail. That is why I think we see sporadic football from Koeman's team, the problem is the bad parts are outweighing the good and that is why we are losing more than we are winning.

Yes there are other factors like the striker situation etc, but you can mitigate these somewhat by finding a system and getting 100% from each and every player.

October 20, 2017, 04:13:04 PM
Reply #29

Waltzer

Then that makes the long drawn out saga of the sig even more damning. And who wanted him THAT bad?...steo forward big Ron.

Yes Koeman did want him, and why not? Hes proven to be the best around at doing what Koeman wants from his team, delivering quality balls into the box. Did Koeman expect the board to fail so bad by not getting a striker in to utilise Sigurdssons main attribute, I doubt it!
And are you really blaming Koeman for the transfer of Sigurdsson taking that long, no wonder he needs a holiday so much if he does all the transfer negotiations too!!