November 23, 2017, 11:53:32 AM

Author Topic: STRIKER  (Read 1619 times)

October 21, 2017, 11:50:32 PM
Reply #30

Coyb12

here y'are lads

Jo has scored 14 in 27 games this season for Corinthians, should we go for him?

we've had shouts for Shane Duffy to come back so let's have this
That's just silly,Duffy has improved as a player and is better than jags and Williams,and Jo who I have watched at least 6 times this season is still shite in a league that is piss poor.

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 12:12:43 AM
Reply #31

gizzblue

Way too many number 10 gags going on.
Shame of the matter is its actually no joke. ..but a possible outcome .

October 22, 2017, 01:55:48 AM
Reply #32

Martip

Gamero is the sort of realistic signing we should be considering. We are never going to get the top notch fire crackers atm but he's the level below imo with something to prove.

October 22, 2017, 02:01:51 AM
Reply #33

GrantyBoy78

here y'are lads

Jo has scored 14 in 27 games this season for Corinthians, should we go for him?

we've had shouts for Shane Duffy to come back so let's have this
TBH Iíd have Glen Murray. Heís better than what we have and isnít that what teams should do - strive to improve?

October 22, 2017, 03:56:54 AM
Reply #34

Bally

Administrator
TBH I'd have Glen Murray. He's better than what we have and isn't that what teams should do - strive to improve?
You're obviously taking the piss or pills with Glen Fucking Murray
It's the roll I way

October 22, 2017, 04:54:01 AM
Reply #35

Mayor Farnum

If we're still in this position in January we will need tried and tested in the Premier League. No more punts on players from lower divisions or weak European leagues.

October 22, 2017, 05:28:32 AM
Reply #36

Shogun

Administrator
Gamero is the sort of realistic signing we should be considering. We are never going to get the top notch fire crackers atm but he's the level below imo with something to prove.

Great shout
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 22, 2017, 05:31:13 AM
Reply #37

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Does anyone think we need a striker? Just looking back these past dozen or so games, I've noticed we don't get many chances in front of goal, and we've not scored too many either. We also seem to let more in than we score as well.

Just an observation. Not sure if anyone else has noticed.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 22, 2017, 05:47:14 AM
Reply #38

GrantyBoy78

You're obviously taking the piss or pills with Glen Fucking Murray
Obviously taking the piss...but shows what a state of our striking options; heís better than our strikers (not counting Rooney as a striker).

October 22, 2017, 11:47:37 AM
Reply #39

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Way too many number 10 gags going on.

And that was more equivalent to a number 2 reply
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 22, 2017, 01:27:39 PM
Reply #40

Toddacelli

How do you give a striker confidence?

We have Sandro on the sidelines doing fuck all except the odd soul-destroying cameo for 15 mins.

Can we not big him up in training and tell him that he's going to start and finish every game for the next 10 games because we believe in him?

The lad obviously has talent, but he's so lacking in confidence he just looks bereft to be on the pitch at times and tries too hard to make amends. If ever someone needed one to go in off his backside, it's this lad.

Genuine question though - can you give a striker confidence who isn't scoring goals?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 22, 2017, 02:02:42 PM
Reply #41

Bluedylan

Sandro will go on to have a better career than Glen Murray. Messi and Ronaldo would struggle under our current setup.

Tammy Abraham could be a future option. Talented lad and a real handful for defenders. Doubt we could get him in Jan though, and Chelsea wouldn't be easy to do business with.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 22, 2017, 02:43:35 PM
Reply #42

Toddacelli

I just think that all those horrific shouts we were getting linked with before the start of the season (and there were some belters) - whoever was the worst fucking one - that's who we'll get in January.

We will be looking back wistfully on links to Deeney/Rondon/Gray when we get a Chris Wood or Robson-Kanu.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 22, 2017, 03:40:30 PM
Reply #43

Ramjam

Letís not forget Benteke, I would certainly settle for him at this point as our crisis is only going to get worse.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 22, 2017, 04:12:41 PM
Reply #44

Martip

Letís not forget Benteke, I would certainly settle for him at this point as our crisis is only going to get worse.
Really thought he was a viable option in the summer. Even more so after we signed sig. Would have also taken gray due to lack of other options.