November 19, 2017, 11:08:51 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 8861 times)

October 22, 2017, 06:47:32 PM
Reply #135

Ross

Robles on the bench. First time this season?

Hes so clueless well bring him on upfront in the second half.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 22, 2017, 06:47:35 PM
Reply #136

Macca77

McCarthy is fit and still not in the squad

October 22, 2017, 06:48:54 PM
Reply #137

Shogun

Administrator
Don't mind the formation, if that's the way its lines up then it's wrong.

Vlasic isn't a CM, swap him with Rooney (who also isn't a CM).
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 22, 2017, 06:50:50 PM
Reply #138

SANA_DR0

I like the shape and team,, just dont understand Vlasic as a CM instead of Davies.. lol wtf is that about..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 22, 2017, 06:51:18 PM
Reply #139

plumber

I like that team

Me too. It's not a bad idea to use wingbacks when you don't have decent wingers.
Not sure it will serve the purpose, but at least it's something different.

October 22, 2017, 06:54:14 PM
Reply #140

dazfrancis

Feel that we're likely to get overrun in midfield today

October 22, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Reply #141

SANA_DR0

Poor Davies, plus I'd rather have Holgate on the bench than Martina.

And I see Koeman has kept true to his word of moving one of most effective wingers in recent weeks right into the centre of the pitch. Fuck knows how the front 5 will play.

LOL

Koeman ' if you perform well in your position, i will move you into the centre of the pitch'

Holgate should be on the bench, if one of our 3 cb's get injured we dont have  CB on  the bench.. plus i would actually start Holgate, let him get used to playing, those mistakes he makes will go away with game time.

i'd play Davies too, probably dropping Rooney. and playing Siggy next to DCL. glad we have 2 wingers on the bench tho.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 22, 2017, 06:54:20 PM
Reply #142

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's a decent lineup although I imagine Rooney will drop in and Vlasic will go forward more.

October 22, 2017, 06:56:06 PM
Reply #143

Jamokachi

The shape won't be like that tweet has it. That's just the social media team putting names down where they think they'll play... they don't know. They had Holgate at LB the other day ffs.

October 22, 2017, 06:57:13 PM
Reply #144

Mac934

Ferguson played him every week. Built a team around him
Played him wherever he could.

You dont like or rate rooney, we all get that. He's been decent for us this season tho

He's a better cf than dcl, in a different way
He's cleverer than sigurdsson in the no ten role
He's a better pass of the ball than schneiderlin, gueye and Davies from deep
Agreed, but, he tries to do all three at the same time.

October 22, 2017, 06:58:08 PM
Reply #145

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The shape won't be like that tweet has it. That's just the social media team putting names down where they think they'll play... they don't know. They had Holgate at LB the other day ffs.

If he'd played left back he wouldnt have been in the position to give away the pen.

Give the twitter person the managers job!
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

October 22, 2017, 06:59:04 PM
Reply #146

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We get overrun in midfield with Gueye and Schneiderlin playing, maybe with a more mobile player like Vlasic we might retain a bit more composure. He's showed an ability to hold the ball well something which Davies seems to lack right now. Davies seems to play at his best much further forward.

October 22, 2017, 07:08:39 PM
Reply #147

toffee_scot

To be fair to the social media team, Koeman might actually be playing Calvert Lewin at right wing back and Gana as a number 10.

October 22, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
Reply #148

TheTone

sky all over the Spurs Shite game already, here comes the 10 mins discussion of us v the arse now

October 22, 2017, 07:09:36 PM
Reply #149

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
sky all over the Spurs Shite game already, here comes the 10 mins discussion of us v the arse now

They do that for every early kick off and people complain before every early kick off